PDA

View Full Version : OCZ PSU in OZ??

Minnyboy
06-26-2004, 05:25 AM
Been checking lately & wanted to ask a few questions about the availability of your products in Australia...

It seems that AUS is just too small of a market for the best products to be available to us:(

I'm on the lookout for a quality PSU & am sick of Enermax & Antec products...

I'm after one of these 520w OCZ PSU's but ain't sure about availability of the product in Aussie shores...

Can one of the OCZ reps find out if & when these products will be available to us Aussies??

Looking forward to not having to mod my PSU to have that bit extra juice for my BH5...

One of those Vdimm Boosters wouldn't go astray either...

Cheers,
Minnyboy

CCW
06-26-2004, 05:47 AM
The PSU isnt available in many places yet anyway, hardly anywhere in the EU/UK can get it, it seems the US is the only place at the moment anyway.

Minnyboy
06-26-2004, 06:00 AM
100 posts CCW, not a n00b anymore:p: (jk)

Yeah, just realised that...

Speaking of which, the rest of the world has had the FSP 530w for god knows how long but it has only recently been available in AUS (US$161:mad: )...

No PC Power & Cooling either, OCZ Platinum LE only avaible for like 2 months & cost a kidney for a set...

I'm ranting aren't I??

better stop, you'll never here the end of it...

Here's to wishing that we Aussies don't have such a long delay before being able to sample these cool PSUs..

Cheers,
Minnyboy

gouda96
06-27-2004, 04:10 PM
Does the ocz psu have adjustable rails?

Minnyboy
06-27-2004, 11:28 PM
That's what I've heard from the reviews & from OCZ themselves in these forums.

Fugger did a review on the 520w one recently, it's on the front page.

Cheers,
Minnyboy

stergiopilus
09-05-2004, 09:14 PM
They have just arrived in good old australia :D : http://www.yenindustries.com/

Trevor
09-06-2004, 09:48 PM
PME computers (http://www.pmecomputers.com.au/products/products.asp?view=itm&sku=1223&nav=1)

Minnyboy
09-06-2004, 11:37 PM
They actually arrived a few weeks ago....

Just stuck at the distributor iirc...

Came in at the same time as the DDR Boosters, PC3200 Platinum Rev. 2.

Oh well, I linked up with the Aussie distributor now so I get a bit more info on when the good stuff's arriving or better still, whether it's arriving at all... This year anyways....

Cheers,
Minnyboy