PDA

View Full Version : Best Gaming headphones ever?

Crankster
06-03-2004, 09:39 AM
Hi yall!
I got a package this night, it held a gift from god. The zalman 5.1 headphone amplifier. I have had the phones for a while and always thought them to be decent. When i plugged the smplifier in i realized, this is how it was meant from the beginning. A truly revelatory experience, everything from DVDs to music sounded far better. Then i tried gameing... Amazing, a whole new feeling! Not even hy HD-25s can match the pure intensity these puppies together provide! Go and buy, you wont be disappointed!

=w=
06-06-2004, 04:02 PM
I was looking at the Sennheiser PC155's... I'd buy Klipsch Ultras if I wanted a true 5.1 expirience.

LilGator
06-06-2004, 04:10 PM
I have the Sennheiser HD570s

B E E E A U T I F U L ...

Cow2kie
06-14-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Crankster
Hi yall!
I got a package this night, it held a gift from god. The zalman 5.1 headphone amplifier. I have had the phones for a while and always thought them to be decent. When i plugged the smplifier in i realized, this is how it was meant from the beginning. A truly revelatory experience, everything from DVDs to music sounded far better. Then i tried gameing... Amazing, a whole new feeling! Not even hy HD-25s can match the pure intensity these puppies together provide! Go and buy, you wont be disappointed!

The zalman 5.1 headphone amplifier? Something besides their 5.1 headphones? They need an amplifier to sound better?