PDA

View Full Version : UT2003 on Bestbuys shelves

Tweaked!
10-05-2002, 09:40 AM
Just stopped by Bestbuy to grab some misc. stuff, and noticed it on the shelves. Had to grab it:D
Well, you know what that means... Got to go, had to post this before I even took it out of the package:)

Tweaked!
10-05-2002, 09:49 AM
Well, I've got it installing on my duallie, and wow it's a huge file! 3 cd set. It's taking a while just to install. I'll be back to update yall about whether it's worthit or not:)
Btw, it costs $49.99, and they've also got a players guide out to compliment it for an additional $19.99. I just got the game for now.

Tweaked!
10-05-2002, 11:02 AM
This game is awesome!!! Took a while to get all three cd's loaded, even though the last cd is basically just dx8. But the game rox! Got to play with the brightness setting on the monitor a little, the boards are kinda dark, but it makes it kinda interesting in a way. There's places where you can hide and they can't see ya.:) You guys gotta try this!

routehero
10-05-2002, 04:11 PM
Glad to see someone else is playing!

I play as 'Karn' on my server (IP: 209.139.247.32). Apparently the global stats are lagging (available at http://ut2003stats.epicgames.com), but eventually all matches on my server will be sent in for global stats. Think of the competition! ;)

Anyway, hope to see you and other Xtreme members there. :)

Tweaked!
10-14-2002, 04:50 AM
I'll have to look you up tonight when I get home from work.:)
I haven't played it online yet, still having to work out some bugs with the game first. :rolleyes: