PDA

View Full Version : Help with account

Ravilj
05-16-2004, 12:49 AM
Could one of the mods help please, I am unable to view anyones profile, participate in any polls, download any attachments when ever I try I get the following message:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.:(

LutaWicasa
05-16-2004, 01:39 AM
Chances are you never "activated" your account via the link provided in an email you should have recieved.

I'd be willing to bet that one of the mods (or Admin?) will be able to sort you out in a short-short :)

Kazoo
05-16-2004, 02:33 AM
That's exactly right. Please check your email, I've resent the codes.

Thanks,
Kazoo

megahurtz-oc
05-16-2004, 04:19 AM
dude the same thing is going on with my account i just changed email and reactivated it. and it still wont let me post attachments or view profiles. can you help me out kazoo?

Kazoo
05-16-2004, 04:24 AM
I just sent you new activation codes. PM me if you have any further problems.

Ravilj
05-16-2004, 05:01 AM
Kazoo, you and and that puddy tat rock! Thanks, I think my email filter got the first activation email. All sorted! Thanks again!

megahurtz-oc
05-16-2004, 05:32 AM
kazoo you are the man........thank you.