PDA

View Full Version : From a Friend

Bulldog
10-03-2002, 01:13 PM
This was posted on my site and I thought content might interest some of you....as I know some of you have kids etc...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, I am Kung, the President of a non-profit organisation known as loc. We stop pedophiles from having free realm on the internet, so that they cannot prowl any children which they desire. We are endorsed by the US Government however, what we need is public awareness. The more people who visit our web-site, the more people who realise how bad the situation really is. Did you know that 1 out of 3 girls will be raped or molested before they turn 18? Think of 3 girls you know well, 1 has been raped or molested if they're all 18 years old. Sometimes the pedophile will even kidnap and sell the girl, happens alot with girls ranged from the ages 10-16. After the girl had been kidnapped she will be taken to an auction type situation as though she were a slave, sold to the highest bidder who will then keep her in a cage, basement, or containment of some sort. Sometimes after the 'owner' has grown tired of the girl, she will then sometimes be killed either by starvation, murder, or too intensive rape.
We do not only fight pedophiles, but we also fight child :banana::banana::banana::banana:ography. There are pictures of boys and girls as young as 1 year old floating around the internet. We need your help on this as well. As our eyes can only see so much, but with the world on our side, we can see all.

We also fight Terrorism. Our most recent victory was taking over a muslim terrorist organisation's communication server which was later given to the FBI for monitoring. Please visit our web-site, www.loc.shosts.com and post on our BBS if you want to help, www.loc.shosts.com/bbs . But if you don't think you can help us any, let me tell you, you can, anyone can. Share the link as all we need for you is for you to help us share our information with more people. How can you do this? Show your friends, post on our BBS that you wish to help if you can, etc. Thanks.

Michael S. Pack
President - loc
E-mail: kung@loc.shosts.com null
Web-site: http://www.loc.shosts.com

IFMU
10-05-2002, 02:23 AM
Niether of the links work from what I can tell.

Bulldog
10-05-2002, 06:23 AM
When I first got his post I went to the sites to see for myself what this was all about, they had a note on site about server upgrades being completed (guess not 100%)..