PDA

View Full Version : Need a cool background

Tweaked!
10-03-2002, 02:30 AM
Nevermind, Computer has been delivered and I no longer need the help. :)

Ok, here's the deal. I'm building a p4 setup for an old buddy of mine that's in business for himself ( Htg and air). Here's the specs on what I've built him:
P4 1800
Abit It7 max
Geforce 4 ti 4200
AT821 case w/ 350w psu
2 256mb sticks pc2100 crucial
He supplied me w/ a 80gb 7200rpm hdd and his vs of w2k pro

This is what I'm after. I'm no good at graphics, but I'd like to put a cool background on his display for him just as a nice little extra for boot. This is kinda what I'd like it to be like.

"Bogard Htg & Cooling"

That's what I want it to say, in like 3 dimensional lettering with fading red to like a clear blue flames coming up from the bottom of the screen to fading into something lke ice crystals across the top of the screen. So, do we have any graphically talented members her that wouldn't mind creating such a screen for me? I'd truely appreciate it:) This guy is a very decent, hard working individual that has done me some favors in the past without expecting anything in return and I'd just like to do him up before turning this thing over to him. Thanks for any and all help here:)

Vyyper
10-22-2002, 06:32 PM
Nevermind. ;)

JBELL
10-23-2002, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Vyyper
Nevermind. ;)

D'OH!!!

Tweaked!
10-23-2002, 11:52 AM
What kinda babkground is that??? ;)

Vyyper
10-23-2002, 02:39 PM
Hehe... I had a sweet scene already halfway done in Maya... then I came back to the thread to read the fine details.. and noticed that first line, larger than all other text, and oh yeah.. in purple. Then I deleted the scene. :)

Kurupt
10-23-2002, 02:51 PM
I could of changed it to pruple if your using adobe you can to....