PDA

View Full Version : Kit-Tronics is officially awesome.

StrongBadia
04-30-2004, 12:00 PM
I called up Kit-Tronics today because I'm missing one of the mounting bracket screws for my Mach I. Nobody else would give me the time of day, they all tried to make me purchase a $100 mounting kit. Greer on the other hand, opened a mounting kit to recover a screw and only chargerd me UPS shipping to overnight it to me. I wasn't even a customer of theirs and he went out of his way to help me. He has earned a customer for life.

Just wanted to share my little experience.

Jeff
04-30-2004, 03:02 PM
Yep... Greer and Kit-Tronics as a whole is :up:. :)

Farbror
05-01-2004, 04:21 AM
That`s nice of him.. have heard very good things about him...

DGeNeRaT3
05-11-2004, 06:57 PM
ahh yes...Greer...lol i called late one night to confirm my order for my Mach II and i ended up talking to him for over 3 hours on the phone! the guy is awesome and really puts forth and effort to help and take care of you from th begining to the end of the sale. It's refreshing to buy from someone who at least acts like they really really care about selling you something. kit-tronics/greer are awesome thats for sure.

DGeNeRaT3

CrashOv3r1De
05-13-2004, 11:11 AM
Greer is a nice guy but talks waaay too much. I heard nVentiv had to give him false information because he was giving too many "hints" about nventiv's future products. LoL

Greer helped me though. He got my mach2 rma going and used every resource to get my mk2 exchanged with a new one.

Boogotop
05-13-2004, 12:01 PM
i know Greer and Ricard from Kit-Tronics cause i live in Quebec and all time i order something from them Ricard go to my house the same day and talk with me alot of time !!!!

in my book Kit-Tronics have the best service in the computer industry

long live to Kit-Tronics :toast:

phobix
05-13-2004, 04:59 PM
Since we are on the topic of testomonials, I can personally attest to the first rate service Kit-tronics offers. They went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied and hand delivered the unit to my home and the second unit to my office.

Highly recommended and without a doubt the best pricing on phase change cooling gear in North America. :toast:

HawainPanda
05-13-2004, 09:23 PM
kewl...wow, i had no idea...customer service could be this good in this day and era...lol..

Kunaak
05-14-2004, 08:18 AM
haha, Greer at Kit-tonics.
that guy can really talk.

me and him talked for about 3 hours when they were just first getting into the internet.
he was asking me for hours what good overclocking ram was, and what they should stock.
at the time they also had a 5,000 a month add on the front page of Tomshardware, and weren't seeing much traffic from it.
I thought that was insane.
he asked me, why I was taking a chance at ordering with them if they had no reseller ratings online at the time.
I said cause one person I trusted told me you were good.
I also suggested they should get on resellerattings.com and like 2 days later they did, and I think I was the first rating they had.

the buy, I needed a P4 kit for my Prometeia, but at the time they were nearly impossible to find anywhere for about 3 months.
I was desperate cause no where had them, and my P4 800 FSB was being wasted on air.
with a Prometeia sitting on a aging AMD Xp Barton.
Greer said they had one used around the shop he could sell me cheap if I wanted it, but it was for a mach2.
I said sure, paid a small sum and it was to me in like 3 days.

besides that 3 hour order, I also got a dozen emails from him with various customer feedbacks and discounts on ram for trying to help.

basically, I've never seen one place that cares so damn much about thier customers then Kit-Tronics.
try calling a place and see if they will even answer your question.
then call kit-tronics and ask them.
it's like night and day.
most places try to get you off the phone as fast as possible to get the $ as fast as possible.
Kit-Tronics seems to go head over heel to make sure your 100% satisfied with your order. unbelievable place, even when compared to trusty old newegg.

DGeNeRaT3
05-14-2004, 01:00 PM
Yep. And yesterday i recieved my Lian Li Silver Aluminum kit and was extremely pleased with it until i took the front bezel out of the box :eek: .....The hole where the LCD shows thru the little square looked like my 3 year old cut it out with a dremel, it was all hacked and jagged edges everywhere. I contemplated not calling but i just had to, too much money to have something junky sitting on my desk eating away at me. I called Greer at kit-tronics and explained what happend, he was in disbelief. He said to send me some pictures of it so he could take a look. I sent him the pictures, he took a look and after checking his stock, every single one they had left in stock was the same way, the silver ones that is, the black ones were all fine. If ya ask me, whoever hacked those holes out really had waaayyy too much coffee at break time. :stick: Anyway, greer called me back and let me know that they would be shipping a new one to me right away and the situation has been resolved, thank god for that and yet again i am one happy customer :cool:

DGeNeRaT3

HawainPanda
05-14-2004, 04:06 PM
wow... phuew, greer... lol, awsome

CrashOv3r1De
05-15-2004, 12:59 PM
Yup these guys live for their customers and gladly take suggestions..They really go out of their way and are firm believers that "the customer is always right" lol

offtopic: Greer's personal computer 3.4C @ 4.1ghz mk2 cooled