PDA

View Full Version : Stupid at&t

Smizack
02-01-2002, 12:23 PM
Heh...
An AT&T spammer called me a couple of days ago asking if I wanted long distance, blah blah blah.. So I interupted him and asked if he wanted to buy a cd from me. He kinda changed the subject back to the long distance, so I said "Well, I'm taking a schit right now and it's getting kind of interesting, but if you give me your personal phone # I'll call you back" And he said "I can't give out that information" So I said "Tell you what. You give me your email address and I'll get your phone # from there and then I can also send you a cd. It's just $10.50 and I can charge it to your credit card." And he asked what type of cd is it? so I said "Rock and Roll" and he goes "Naaa I don't like rock n roll" And he hung up.
:D :D
I love messing with those guys.
Next time I'm gonna ask for his supervisor and try to sell him a cd.. It's gotta work eventually!!

JBELL
02-02-2002, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Smizack
Heh...
An AT&T spammer called me a couple of days ago asking if I wanted long distance, blah blah blah.. So I interupted him and asked if he wanted to buy a cd from me. He kinda changed the subject back to the long distance, so I said "Well, I'm taking a schit right now and it's getting kind of interesting, but if you give me your personal phone # I'll call you back" And he said "I can't give out that information" So I said "Tell you what. You give me your email address and I'll get your phone # from there and then I can also send you a cd. It's just $10.50 and I can charge it to your credit card." And he asked what type of cd is it? so I said "Rock and Roll" and he goes "Naaa I don't like rock n roll" And he hung up.
:D :D
I love messing with those guys.
Next time I'm gonna ask for his supervisor and try to sell him a cd.. It's gotta work eventually!!

once I made a caller SPELL out everything to me as if I didn't understand.. like what he meant by man of the house... öööö like that!

IFMU
02-02-2002, 11:26 PM
LMAO... I like that.. thats just toot good.. gonna have to give that a try sometime soon... thats just to good.. lmao

Lady_Germ
02-03-2002, 01:33 AM
LMFAO that is so good lol!
you are so game...i would never be able to do that lol!

hehehe
i can't get over that hehehe oh wow funnay!
*sighs*

i guess i am just going to have to build a bridge and get over it!

JBELL
02-03-2002, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Lady_Germ

i guess i am just going to have to build a bridge and get over it!

HAHAHAH that is an awesome way of putting it!