PDA

View Full Version : Chong left the team?

Charles Wirth
09-28-2002, 12:27 PM
As title says. I noticed Chong took off the Xtremesystems tag from his score.

OPPAINTER
09-28-2002, 12:49 PM
I noticed that, I wonder whats up.

OPP

MuFf|n M@N
09-28-2002, 01:09 PM
flameage at www.overclockersforum.com :(
some people got angry because he was putting xtremesystems.org 3d mark team and the OCF 3dmark team thing in his name :(

Chong345
09-28-2002, 01:53 PM
Guys I'm very sorry about this. I tried to bench for 2 teams, and you guys were very cool about it. One member (guest) over at www.overclockersforum.com posted a thread and basically said I was benching behind OCF's back and that it was disgracefull and disrespectful. He cut and pasted threads that I had posted in over here as if nobody else ever goes to any other forums. They also apprantly did not like the fact that I come here and congratulate the team here (since I was part of it). I took a lot of heat from a lot of other members. I had no idea it was such a big issue with others. I didn't think that OCF and XS were to be enemies but more as friends in the overclocking community. So I took both teams off of my score. I will put them back in though and take the heat again if I have to.

Only thing that I don't understand is that some acted like I was a traitor but the score is on a public server viewed by millions and I wasn't trying to hide anything. Most, I though new that I was in XS. XS was my first team and got me started and OCF is my main forum as I am a mod there and have many friends there (or so I thought) .It was my first forum too. So out of respect I put both in the bench title.

I'm changing the title now.

Chong

Hardass
09-28-2002, 02:01 PM
You will always be welcome here, no matter what 3D team you are on.:)

Chong345
09-28-2002, 02:09 PM
Thanks hardass. The person who initially started that thread was a guest. It was his first post. so whoever it was, obviously already knew who I was and was out to get me. LOL he copy and pasted threads where I said congrats to PiLsY, OPP, etc. I do the same their for the OCF team. I don't understand what happened. But I in some way feel that Chong345 is tarnished now.

Chong

mdzcpa
09-28-2002, 02:17 PM
Chong,

Don't let small minds affect you. I beleive your integrity is far from tarnished by this. Don't sweat it:)

Smizack
09-28-2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Hardass
You will always be welcome here, no matter what 3D team you are on.:)

Hell yeah you will!;)
And I'm not totally suprised that it happened that way. I think some people just feel threatened by us, otherwise it would be like you said, "friends in the overclocking community".
But you'll always be welcome here no matter what side your benching for.

DDTUNG
09-28-2002, 02:34 PM
That thread sounds like something our infamous digital friend;) would start.

Like Mike said, never mind the 'small people'.:D

DDTUNG:cool:

Chong345
09-28-2002, 02:39 PM
Thanks for all your support guys :D.

It was rather strange how that thread just appeared out of nowhere. Anyway. The title is change. EOC and XS is once again in my title.

Thanks everyone,

Chong

Drozdov
09-28-2002, 03:09 PM
and i hope u will continue to bench for Xtremesystems and OCF

twiggy
09-28-2002, 05:20 PM
wow i missed out on alot of stuff heh.. but anyway the way i look at it is if XS helped(which i know they did:D ) then whats the big deal?? i thought this forum and OCF was pretty good 2 one another, atleast from what i've seen..o well tho dont sweat it..:cool:

mook
09-28-2002, 07:23 PM
Glad you cleared all this up Chong....glad to have ya back.

Out of curiosity, who is DJ? I've heard the name come up more than a few times, and can put 2 and 2 together, but looking at his 3dmark score, he sure seems to have something against JC.

Creative
09-28-2002, 11:49 PM
Good stuff Chong...As you know I used to post over there but not much anymore. I still lurke though. :)

Keep benching, no respect loss here bud

:)

TheDude
09-29-2002, 12:00 AM
But I in some way feel that Chong345 is tarnished now.

Chong....don't even think about that for 1 sec...no way! You have proven yourself here time and time again! No one else can tarnish it bro...only you could do that and that will never happen:D

Chong345
09-29-2002, 01:29 AM
Still having issues. :(

Okay here's is the deal. I have decided to just put ExtremeOverclocking.com in my benchmark title. In no way am I trying to disrespect either team in anyway. I hope you guys understand an I know you will. This is not the decision that I want to make but I guess what I have to do. I'm a bit frustrated by the whole thing now as I didn't want to chose. Anyway I will still put xtremesystems in my benchmark description just not the title I guess. :(

I dunno....

Chong

IFMU
09-29-2002, 01:42 AM
Posted..... :D

DDTUNG
09-29-2002, 02:06 AM
Whatever you decide to do, I will always regard you as one of our boys, and my door is open to you at all times. I think I speak for most of the members here.

DDTUNG:cool:

Chong345
09-29-2002, 02:17 AM
Thanks DDTUNG and all that have been understanding through all this. Hehe I've bugged all of you guys a few times some more than others ;). Its kinda sad that it actually was even brought up in the first place though. I think that in itself is kind of dissapointing. I mean I kinda of understand but at the same time I don't.

Thanks
Chong :D