PDA

View Full Version : SOLDNER is CRAP!

Çhrist0ph
04-10-2004, 08:11 PM
"Multiplayer will NEVER be the same!"

I just finished playing my first session with the SOLDNER demo. to be honest...soldner is complete crud. i thought it was gonna be kickass from reading all the hype about it in pc gaming 'zines. apparently, soldner is nothing but a BF DC knockoff in terms of gameplay, a piss-poor knockoff if you ask me. the gameplay is almost exactly like BF DC, except the models look like sh*t, the graphics engine is sh*t, and the physics are SH*T! this demo/game is sh*t...period!

3rd-Dimension
04-10-2004, 08:46 PM
i tried and it kept screwin around with connecting to servers. and that damn announcement of the game name got annoying very quicly.

Çhrist0ph
04-10-2004, 11:12 PM
*puts on fake russian accent* SOLDNER!
:lol:

tombman
04-11-2004, 12:20 PM
it is BETA....

Çhrist0ph
04-11-2004, 09:20 PM
well, it will take a complete overhaul to convince me otherwise...

Ulfar
04-13-2004, 04:19 AM
give it time, this is a very early beta as most can see. And this is only a small portion of the game that was released, no air vehicles or big maps.

CODE 4
04-13-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Ulfar
give it time, this is a very early beta as most can see. And this is only a small portion of the game that was released, no air vehicles or big maps.

The official release is due out next month. They have had a beta test version out for the select few for quite some time. It is not going to get much better than it is right now. I am very disapointed to say the least.:dammit: