PDA

View Full Version : Let's help Gary build a "Test Rig"

runmc
04-10-2004, 05:56 PM
Everyone knows Gary Lloyd, and everyone knows he built two experimental Chillers.
I noticed some of you guys were asking Gary if he had tested his Chiller on a CPU -GPU -NB yet. Well he hasn't because he hasn't had a chance to build a rig to test them on yet.

I have some parts in my closet that I'll never use again, so I thought I'd give them to Gary, to help him out in some very small way. He has donated hour upon hour online to help me out.

I was hoping some of you other guys could dig through your closets and give some of your stuff to Gary that you don't need anymore.

We need a good mobo, CPU ,video card, hard drive, cd rom or anything else you can think of.

I am throwing in this list of things.

1.TTGI 520SS -520w power supply
2.12 ft. tygon 1/2 in. tubing. (new)
3. DD GF3 gpu waterblock - already insulated
4. SilverProp cyclone 5 CPU waterblock
5. D-Tek northbridge waterblock (I think it's a D-Tek)
6.Eheim 1250 waterpump
7. Small bag of fittings.
8. round cables -one floppy - two hdd
9.Two B&R led fans lol : )

http://home.comcast.net/~rbmccall2000/wsb/media/78548/site1564.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~rbmccall2000/wsb/media/78548/site1563.jpg

I am going to get Gary to send me his mailing address. I will ship him this stuff directly monday April 12 2004

If you have something to give him Please add it to this thread and then contact Gary through a PM and get his address from him. He will be the only one giving out his address, so don't pass it around . Get the address from him only.

If it is okay with everyone, I would like to stick this thread for a few days to see what we can collect.

Thanks Gary for helping each and every one of us in one way or the other.:D

Come on guys, get into that closet and start digging, we need your help.

Charles Wirth
04-10-2004, 06:18 PM
Is that for AMD or P4?

If you are going socket 478 w/ 865 or 875 chipset I can ghost you a drive for benching.

Put me down for a hard drive ata 133 7200rpm, no clue what size

runmc
04-11-2004, 05:25 AM
This thread and list of donated parts is in Phase Change Forum.

Please feel free to add to the list. It's turning out to be a killer rig.