PDA

View Full Version : somebody plz can mod me bios for epox 4pca3+

Huhn
03-30-2004, 12:45 AM
anyone plz can mod me this epox bios so that i can adjust cpu voltage when prescott is installed. also more then 2,9vdimm would be nice. i got revision 2.0. in earlier bioses there was an option 3,3vdimm but epox removed it, perhaps they think its too dangerous?
heres the link
http://www.epox.com/USA/article.asp?ID=1637

OC_Newbee
04-06-2004, 04:21 PM
Same here I would like to try one of the newer bios that's been modded and have vdimm up to 3.3 again just like the previous bios. Also want the newer bios with the highpoint bios updated to the v3.3 unlike the v3.1 in all of there bios.

What's wrong with Epox when they releases new bios. They don't even update the highpoint bios as well. This v3.1 highpoint bios is way to slow.

That's why I'm still using a modded 8/19 bios with the highpoint bios v3.3.

Huhn
04-07-2004, 01:18 PM
u got the link for this modded bios oc_newbee?

OC_Newbee
04-07-2004, 01:41 PM
I don't have the link someone just email it to me. The bios is nothing really special just the highpoint bios updated from v3.1 to v3.3. It's also one of the older bios which dated on 8/19/03.

If you still want the bios just post yer email address and I will send it to you.

Huhn
04-07-2004, 03:36 PM
i would like to try it, but i got a prescott and this bios doesnt support it :(

OC_Newbee
04-08-2004, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Huhn
i would like to try it, but i got a prescott and this bios doesnt support it :(

True this bios is one of the old one that doesn't support the prescott.

Davedude
04-11-2004, 11:34 AM
If I dont use the newest bios - it doesn't overclock correctly. Although I can set it to any setting, next time I boot it's all gone. Only the newest doesnt do this for me?

I also want the modded bios with new highpoint bios and 3.3vdimm:D Can ya send it on over? (dave@OverclockingAddiction.com)

OC_Newbee
04-12-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Davedude
If I dont use the newest bios - it doesn't overclock correctly. Although I can set it to any setting, next time I boot it's all gone. Only the newest doesnt do this for me?

I also want the modded bios with new highpoint bios and 3.3vdimm:D Can ya send it on over? (dave@OverclockingAddiction.com)

The 8/19 bios with the highpoint updated to v3.3 has been sent. LMK if you don't receive it.