PDA

View Full Version : D-Tek..........I'm impressed.

charlie
03-19-2004, 01:59 PM
ALL,
yesterday ordered a clearance D-Tek Spir@l waterblock for my new lo-budget desktop rig. I was expecting scratch and dent of an older closeout item, but it would be OK as this is a "working" rig.
So lo and behold, it arrives today and it's PERFECT! Well made, flat as Oklahoma real estate and machined quite nicely. Not even sure if I'll lap it :D
I WILL do business again with them! I want their clearance JR120 HC/shroud next!

C

Peen
03-19-2004, 02:33 PM
lol I just got one of those blocks yesterday too for $25 plus the $7 Intel kit. Looks good and clean, smells like a mill too :P

Tettejaak
03-21-2004, 04:18 AM
Charlie, glad to hear you like it :)
Have you been playing with your mobile 2600+ yet?
These mobiles are just to insane, i'm sure you're going to like the rig ;)
I'm should get myself one, though the few good results with the mobiles here in belgium. Well, i'll take the risk, the chance of getting one that does 2.8 on water is just to tempting :)
Anyway, i wish you luck with yours, and your first amd rig in a long while :)

afireinside
03-21-2004, 08:14 AM
I got two FSB blocks and a tc4 for mt chiller from Dtek and I to am highly impressed. There a great company and I have heard so many great things about their owner.

charlie
03-21-2004, 11:31 AM
I'm ordering one of his $19.99 clearance radiators tommorrow, hopefully it'll be as nice.

C

pauldenton
03-25-2004, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by charlie
ALL,
yesterday ordered a clearance D-Tek Spir@l waterblock for my new lo-budget desktop rig. I was expecting scratch and dent of an older closeout item, but it would be OK as this is a "working" rig.
So lo and behold, it arrives today and it's PERFECT! Well made, flat as Oklahoma real estate and machined quite nicely. Not even sure if I'll lap it :D
I WILL do business again with them! I want their clearance JR120 HC/shroud next!

C

presumably the only difference from a non-clearance was no mounting hardware then?