PDA

View Full Version : Bios mod for GA-7N400-L...

derbis
03-19-2004, 04:48 AM
Hello,

i need a Bios mod for my Gigabyte GA-7N400-L...the orig. Bios only allow to increase the Vcore with 5/7.5 and 10% but i need more :) some +15 and +20% would be nice.

Tictacs modded Bios allows me to set 2.85Vdimm (+0.3), but thats also not enough, i need some 3.1 or better 3.3V (+0.5 till +0.7).

If someone is able to to this, tictac could do i think but it seems that he dont recognized me in his thread, please help me fast :)

derbis

derbis
04-10-2004, 07:15 AM
not anyone?

i tried to do it some times, but i dont get the right values for the settings.

Huhn
04-11-2004, 03:01 AM
ich glaube du vergisst, dass das mainboard auch hardwaretechnisch gesehen in der Lage sein muss die vdimm höher zu stellen. dies denke ich wird beim gigabyte leider nicht der Fall sein. i hope tictac will find the time to mod me the bios for my epox 4pca3+ because only having like 2,9vdimm and no change in vcore for prescott cpus is not so fun :stick:.

derbis
04-11-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Huhn
ich glaube du vergisst, dass das mainboard auch hardwaretechnisch gesehen in der Lage sein muss die vdimm höher zu stellen. dies denke ich wird beim gigabyte leider nicht der Fall sein. i hope tictac will find the time to mod me the bios for my epox 4pca3+ because only having like 2,9vdimm and no change in vcore for prescott cpus is not so fun :stick:.

I know that the mainboard have to manage that, but i dont know...so i hope also tictac tell me something about.