PDA

View Full Version : Prometeia in Lian Li Case?Link

fireandsmoke
09-16-2002, 09:45 PM
Hey,
Does anyone have that link for that Prometeia that some guy dropped into 2 modified Lian-Li pc-60's???? or pc-61's
F&S

hipro5
09-16-2002, 10:02 PM
There you go.... (http://home.wanadoo.nl/a.p.versteeg/Home%20Page%20Prometeia-Li.htm)

fireandsmoke
09-16-2002, 10:09 PM
OMG...
That went straight to the "favorites" button. Is it YOURS???
WOW. And really, really WOW. Drool, etc.
F&S

SuSEQ
09-17-2002, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by fireandsmoke
OMG...
Is it YOURS???
It can't be... The creator is dutch; he's the same guy that created the modded Aopen HQ08 that was at CeBit in Hannover.

Gr, SuSEQ

Hardass
09-17-2002, 06:32 AM
Whoever did it, did a outstanding job.

Chong345
09-17-2002, 09:33 AM
Wow that is a very nice mod. I would love to have that thing to hold my rig in and cool it too. :D.

Chong

sysfailur
10-02-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Chong345
Wow that is a very nice mod. I would love to have that thing to hold my rig in and cool it too. :D.

Chong

Cases hold and cool stuff?! WOA!

:P

dmitriyaz
10-02-2002, 08:58 PM
well,
yeah, looks nice,
but i think the guys who deserve the "wow",
are not the people who spend ridiculos abount of money to butcher 2 cases and fit a pre-made product inside,
but the guys who build their own, from scratch. that takes knowledge, experience, and balls.
BOWMAN, BigBadger, Aenigma, Punisher, Fugger, UaZa. :wave: :thumbsup:
sorry if i forgot anyone :)

Kurupt
10-03-2002, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by dmitriyaz
well,
yeah, looks nice,
are not the people who spend ridiculos abount of money to butcher 2 cases and fit a pre-made product inside,
but the guys who build their own, from scratch. that takes knowledge, experience, and balls.

Tru dat,

I think the best one I have see is the guy that made his computer into a coffee maker.

Hardass
10-03-2002, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by dmitriyaz
well,
yeah, looks nice,
I agree, I also think it took knowledge, experience, and balls to accomplish this job. It,s just a diff kind of accomplishment.:)