PDA

View Full Version : Date thread Started???

kokoro_kara
03-07-2004, 11:48 AM
Hi all,

I was wondering if at all possible to place information on the thread boards about when the thread was intially started.

My main and only aggrevation with this is in the online deals. Having the date of the thread start would easily tell me which are the recent hot bargains vs. just the most recent reply to a thread.

Just curious,

PS. I also recognize a change in my options might work for me, but I just haven't examined that yet ;)

kokoro_kara
03-07-2004, 11:49 AM
Oh, this would be good for the sale section too

sandman
03-07-2004, 05:02 PM
look at the bottom left corner of a post and it states when that post was posted.

kokoro_kara
03-07-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by sandman
look at the bottom left corner of a post and it states when that post was posted.

I got ya, however, I was trying to point out when you look at a list of threads. So like here (http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=40)

When I go there I may think a new great deal has come up because of its last post has brought it to the top... when in fact someone is just responding to a thread 6 months old.

Just a suggestion is all,

and maybe I'm still missing something :p:

kokoro_kara
03-07-2004, 06:10 PM
I went and bumped a thanksgiving 2003 deal just to make a point....

Hope I don't make anybody mad, LOL

;)

sandman
03-07-2004, 07:28 PM
oh, I get what you mean.

I thought you meant from inside a thread. I think it's a great idea now that I get what you're saying.

:D

felix88
03-13-2004, 04:53 PM
yeah, it would be nice. kind if the threads had "originally posted" and "last post" times.

kokoro_kara
03-15-2004, 01:47 PM
Now if only we can get a mod's thoughts and opinions.... hint hint
;)