PDA

View Full Version : cooling divisions/suggestion

skate2snow
03-03-2004, 05:23 PM
hey,

I whant to suggest something:

In the cooling categorie just have a "no name" section(like in Xtreme mod) i dont know if someone catch what i meen. But it whould be for help people to choose between which cooling he needs and some cooling news.

I think it whould be usefull.

THX

CCW
03-04-2004, 03:21 AM
It dont think personally that it i9s nessescary. As it stands, the sub categories are clearly labelled. DOnt see how any one can go wrong.

skate2snow
03-04-2004, 04:21 AM
I meen if someone whant to ask what kind of cooling he should take instead of put that in all four forums.

But if you think its not necessary forget about that

CCW
03-04-2004, 04:33 AM
Well to be honest, if they are asking what kind of cooling, if they did post the question in all four forum I imagine 3 of the threads would be removed as four separate threads are not nessescary.

skate2snow
03-04-2004, 04:43 AM
and in the last week ive seen about 5-8 threads in the OC forum on which cooling to take. But like i said: if you think its not necessary just forget it;)

CCW
03-04-2004, 07:12 AM
Well, thats on OC Forums, persoanlly, I have seen no such threads here, so if theres no problem, it cant be fixed and as they say, "If it aint broke, dont fix"

kokoro_kara
03-05-2004, 10:05 PM
Yah, it seems to be tough one.

It seems you could post that in the computer related chat area. Though, I have to say, its traffic is way low and you might have to wait a month :(

the other idea would to have the catorgies as is with general post under it. Similar to general hardware section. So a general cooling and then the branches with post under it.

Or...... it can stay the same... I like it :D

Just a few thoughts... cause I seem to be in the mood :cool:

skate2snow
03-06-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by CCW
Well, thats on OC Forums, persoanlly, I have seen no such threads here, so if theres no problem, it cant be fixed and as they say, "If it aint broke, dont fix" oops, no, sorry. I meen the Xtreme systems Overclocking forum, sorry. I dont surf on any other forums.

skate2snow
03-07-2004, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by kokoro_kara
The other idea would to have the catorgies as is with general post under it. Similar to general hardware section. So a general cooling and then the branches with post under it.
thats exactly what i meen man;)