PDA

View Full Version : Have you guys checked out Painkiller yet?

hedge
02-25-2004, 06:29 PM
Here the a linkie for download:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/nzone_painkiller_downloads.html

It is an old school style fps with a gothic story which I have yet to read. :D I played the first level. The gameplay is done fairly well and is the animation and the physics (the hanging skeletons freaked me out when I first bumped into one and it moved). I think the game has promise as another serious sam or doom style shooter.

mdzcpa
02-25-2004, 06:55 PM
Agreed...it's definitely on my Must Play list. The music is damn creepy too:eek:

JToolz
02-28-2004, 04:00 PM
The game is really cool and the weapons are extremely fun to use.

sky
03-13-2004, 07:50 AM
yea... just installed that demo.. great stuff and yup, awesome weapons.. love it.

lalPOOO
03-16-2004, 03:50 AM
Beat the demo a week or 2 ago, Looked nice but I found that the game play was a bit boring. I also disliked the weapons included in the demo. The final release will probably be a lot better though.

LikwidKool
03-17-2004, 09:27 AM
downloading right now. Was looking into this one as I heard it was pretty good.

sjohnson
03-17-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by lalPOOO
Beat the demo a week or 2 ago, Looked nice but I found that the game play was a bit boring. I also disliked the weapons included in the demo. The final release will probably be a lot better though. I've been playing it off and on since the first post in this thread.

Agree, boring. Wave after wave of predictable 'bots to kill, they seem to have sub'd large numbers of bots for good AI.

I would beat the demo but it's just tedious after an hour so I end up quitting.