PDA

View Full Version : Italian boy with ic7 max3 problem!!!

Phantom
02-23-2004, 01:49 AM
Hello to all, i'm an italian boy who like very much computers. Last month, i bought a ic7-max3 mobo and a p4 3.0. I've looked at hipro5 "motherboard modding guide" for ic7 family mobo,and so, i've modded my ic7 max3, but i haven't done Vdd mod. When i've powered on the pc nothing appears... no beep, non sound, no video... Why? I've used 500ohm 25 turns trimmer and 10ohm resistor smd. Help me, please.

Thank you for your interess

P.s scuse me fo my bad english

Phantom
02-23-2004, 03:25 AM
please help me

IFMU
02-23-2004, 05:47 AM
Quote from your other thread.
This thread I will leave open for you. I honestly dont know which section it would belong better in, so I will leave it here.

First things first.
Welcome to the Sickness. ;)
Next off, no reason to double post a thread.

And last but not least, please keep in mind, many of our members are litterally from around the world, as you point out that you yourself fall in that catagory as well. Most of the guys that can and I am sure will help you, are more then likely still asleep or at work at the moment.

Give it a little time.

Again, Welcome to the Sickness.

IFMU ~ XS Moderator.

Phantom
02-23-2004, 06:03 AM
ok, scuse me for everything:(

Phantom
02-23-2004, 02:07 PM
no response....... :-(

Phantom
02-24-2004, 02:47 PM
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!:mad: :mad: :mad: :grr:

celemine1Gig
02-26-2004, 03:03 PM
If you keep posting things like that, noone will ever help you again here :rolleyes:

What do think you're doing? :stick:

There could be many reason why your board is not posting after doing the hipro mod. Perhaps you can post some pictures of the modded sections of your mobo. Then, I'm sure that someone will be able to help you.

But, stop flaming! ;)

enzoR
02-28-2004, 11:41 AM
look, first unsolder everthing. start from scratch. if you cut any traces, join them again.

Phantom
03-01-2004, 05:13 AM
i have unsoldered all and repristened all traces, but there isn't no beep and no sound...

The components that i unsoldered are:

-r50
-mc64
-m50 and the tranistor with 3 legs

Help!!!!

P.S are you italian?

lalPOOO
03-02-2004, 03:06 PM
"Location: Netherlands"

probably not. ;)

I know on the plain IC7 the r50 is 0 ohms, but I think its something else on the max3. Most people will not know what the mc64 is, valuewise, because it is a capacitor. Might want to pm hipro or search around, because I think someone posted about it before. As people said in the other thread, you might be out a board :(

enzoR
03-03-2004, 01:47 PM
i lived in italy for 4 years.

i ment unsolder all your mods. bring your board back to its "new" condition. everything you unsoldered put back on. if you dont have mc64 and mc50 anymore, you dont really need them for now. you have to resolder the transistor to have 3.2v available. if this dont work.. you will have to buy a new board. good luck

Phantom
03-04-2004, 05:59 AM
i have sent the mobo in warranty, i hope that they can change it...

Tedinde
03-04-2004, 06:14 AM
You sent a motherboard in for warranty that worked before you modded it and killed it.

Did you leave the mods on and send it like that??

That just doesnt seem right to RMA something you killed?? Or am i wrong.

Also i've found that most boards dont need modding cept for the Mem voltage mods. when using a 2.4 or 2.6 chip.

Your using a 3.0 chip. Lets say you get it to 4ghz that's about 267FSB, why did you do all those mods??

And what was holding you back that you needed these mods??

What's up with the above
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!