PDA

View Full Version : Wanna see a Pump Failure?

Marci
09-09-2002, 04:06 AM
Well, over on our site (over-clock.co.uk) we appear to have a VERY popular thread, so I thought I'd post a link to it here for y'all... it's had over 10000 views all ready...

Basically it's a guy whose pump died, with pix of the damage to his mobo (have a feeling a pelt was involved) which is quite extensive and expensive!

Anyways, further on in the thread one of our regulars has kindly posted a load of circuit diagrams etc for various home-made fail-safe solutions, so maybe worth a read...

If you guys wanna copy of the various circuit daigs n stuff, I can get permission off him to use em here on xtreme, so just give me a shout...

Anyways, the thread link is:
HERE (http://www.over-clock.co.uk/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST&f=24&t=14)

Hardass
09-09-2002, 04:15 AM
Marci, That system belongs to Privateer he is on our Folding Team. Thread has some good reading.;)

kms
09-09-2002, 07:25 AM
OUCH!! guess MBM5 & shutdown now werent in play then :( have saved my rig a time or ten

Silversink
09-19-2002, 08:10 PM
Marci thats one hot meatball :) I'm glad Gabe is taking care of you, he is a great guy that care a great deal about his customers.

PS Hardass I know you wont admit it publicly but I know your glad you have a Intel now.......Jbell is the next to defect :smileysex

Smizack
09-19-2002, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Silversink

PS Hardass I know you wont admit it publicly but I know your glad you have a Intel now.......Jbell is the next to defect :smileysex

If he does I'll fly all teh way to AZ just to slap him in the face with a brick-filled glove (like Bugs bunny)
turn around and leave his traitor azz laying on the floor!:flame:

It's for yer own good J ;)

JBELL
09-19-2002, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Silversink
Marci thats one hot meatball :) I'm glad Gabe is taking care of you, he is a great guy that care a great deal about his customers.

smoking crack again I see.... :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

Smizack
09-19-2002, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by JBELL

smoking crack again I see.... :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

Just look at his Pink & purple color scheme....:rolleyes: :D

sysfailur
09-29-2002, 12:24 AM
Hahah good god! That is NOTHING compared to my fried 1800+ :P Most of my things that fry I'm there to see, I geuss he wasn't there/or maybe asleep when that happened.

While we're on the subject of fryage, if anyone else has some fryage stories, post up!!
http://www.maximumoc.com/img/hardware/misc_hardware_pictures/fried_xp1800.jpg