PDA

View Full Version : sweet website!!

modenaf1
02-12-2004, 07:48 AM
Just wondering, how long did it take to get this many members?

CCW
02-12-2004, 07:52 AM
Welcome to the Forums!

The forums have been here since late 2001, originally founded by Kurupt, since then it has grown, and changed a lot. The site hit 6,000 members a few weeks ago but its taken two years to get that amount. Stick around and enjoy the forums ;)

Craig

sandman
02-12-2004, 03:39 PM
they were really founded by kurupt?

JBELL
02-12-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by sandman
they were really founded by kurupt?

kurupt was original owner .... dagooch, myself, ifmu, hardass are justa few of the people who have pouired countless hours into this site.

Tweaked!
02-12-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by JBELL
kurupt was original owner .... dagooch, myself, ifmu, hardass are justa few of the people who have pouired countless hours into this site.

:confused: :rolleyes:

Tweaked!
02-12-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by modenaf1
Just wondering, how long did it take to get this many members?

Btw, Welcome to Xtreme :D

modenaf1
02-12-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Tweaked!

oh......thye just dont like the countless hours you have poured into the site.

J/K!!!!!!!:D

SWEET GOD!! you guys have ALOT of smilys

EDIT: BTW, thanks for all the welcomes, I never got this at O/Cforums lol.

JBELL
02-12-2004, 05:11 PM

tweaked you just go without saying bro... ;)

JBELL
02-12-2004, 05:11 PM

yep
yep
and your welcome

JBELL
02-12-2004, 05:12 PM
Btw, Welcome to Xtreme :D

he meant welcome to the sickness....

sjohnson
02-12-2004, 05:13 PM
They both meant welcome to the xtreme sickness lol...

BTW, Welcome!

madsam
02-12-2004, 05:21 PM

i have personally read threads where you have been given credit, and thanks, and some praise at o/c. i never could figure out why some folks go to other forums to complain about the forum they came from.

things have changed at o/c over time, and it's not up to me to say if it's all good or bad, but i visit many forums for info, and i have joined a few.

you, of all, shouldn't complain about o/c, unless you would do it there.

i haven't been welcomed here, but i was welcomed at o/c many times when i first joined, but that doesn't stop me from "feeling" welcomed here. i have met some decent folks here, and have been treated with respect as well. but, in the event i have a problem, i'll direct it here, and not somewhere else.

personally have never had any problems with you, and i know no one who has, so, i have no reason to dislike you, so, don't take this the wrong way.
and, lets enjoy this forum together....
;)

Tweaked!
02-12-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by madsam
i have personally read threads where you have been given credit, and thanks, and some praise at o/c. i never could figure out why some folks go to other forums to complain about the forum they came from.

things have changed at o/c over time, and it's not up to me to say if it's all good or bad, but i visit many forums for info, and i have joined a few.

i haven't been welcomed here, but i was welcomed at o/c many times when i first joined, but that doesn't stop me from "feeling" welcomed here. i have met some decent folks here, and have been treated with respect as well. but, in the event i have a problem, i'll direct it here, and not somewhere else.

personally have never had any problems with you, and i know no one who has, so, i have no reason to dislike you, so, don't take this the wrong way.
;)

Well then, let me be the first to welcome you... :)

sandman
02-12-2004, 07:13 PM
Welcome dude, I've been welcomed here by TheDude.

sjohnson
02-12-2004, 10:14 PM
madsam, let me be the second - Welcome to the sickness!

madsam
02-12-2004, 11:47 PM
thank you all for the warm welcomes....lol. it didn't need to be said, ..i feel welcome here already.

;) :D

modenaf1
02-16-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by madsam

;)

First, im sorry but I have no clue who you are.

But that is not relevent, I see you are fairly new here at xtreme as well, so Welcome to the forums!!

Second, I was just stating a fact, I love OC like no other. I did have some trouble with a few members but it is all cool now. Im back to posting like wicked there whenever I have the chance lol. But I am mostly working at another website so I dont have the chance often. And now I discovered this awsome website lol.

Cheers!
-f1
:)

madsam
02-17-2004, 09:05 AM
First, im sorry but I have no clue who you are.

But that is not relevent, I see you are fairly new here at xtreme as well, so Welcome to the forums!!

Second, I was just stating a fact, I love OC like no other. I did have some trouble with a few members but it is all cool now. Im back to posting like wicked there whenever I have the chance lol. But I am mostly working at another website so I dont have the chance often. And now I discovered this awsome website lol.

Cheers!
-f1
:)

i agree, with as many members as o/c has, there is no way to keep everyone happy, but for the most part, i like it there as well as here. of course, some of us come here due to the fact that we want to get more extreme with our pc's.

welcome to the forums here as well...!!!, and cheers to ya...

i don't know you personally at the forums either, but i have seen your name around, and i have never experienced any problems with you. like you, i have had a problem or 2, here and there, and as usual, everything has always been worked out....nothing big. ;)

anyways, like o/c, i have felt a warm feeling from members here. i love the extreme attitude, and plan to learn more each time i visit, and hopefully, i'll have to chance to help others as well.

modenaf1, WELCOME TO THE FORUMS...!!!!

:toast:

modenaf1
02-17-2004, 02:47 PM
Thanks!

BTW, just saw you had an account at Geeksonline.org, so if you didn't get one there, Welcome to the forums!

Cheers!
-f1

kokoro_kara
03-01-2004, 10:15 PM
... And to all a Sick Welcome to the Xtreme! :p: :p: :banana: :banana: :toast: :toast: :cool: :rocker: :rocker: :bounce: :with: :argue: :thumbsup: :hehe: :wiggle: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :ROTF: :buddies: :explode: :fart: :wave:

Kurupt
03-03-2004, 12:00 PM
Man coutless hours and $$$$$ ohh man ... I could of bought my s2000 in cash if it wasn't for this site... #$@!#@! Anyways lov ya all peace.