PDA

View Full Version : Quality problem with Q03

cab
10-02-2013, 06:53 AM
The power switch works erratically and doesn?t always click, so you don?t know if it turned on until you hear fan noise. On closer examination, the switch?s pc-board looks partially melted around the solder points, photo attached.

Also, the left-side cover fits very poorly, photos attached. The case is very straight, I put it on a flat surface and there is no wobble. But the cover seems to have a slight bend on one end.

left-side poor fit

right-side ok

I didn?t notice the problem until after the PC was fully assembled, so I?m reluctant to return it because the next one might have the same problem. Can you help?

Lian Li Tech
10-04-2013, 01:26 AM
The power switch works erratically and doesn?t always click, so you don?t know if it turned on until you hear fan noise. On closer examination, the switch?s pc-board looks partially melted around the solder points, photo attached.

Also, the left-side cover fits very poorly, photos attached. The case is very straight, I put it on a flat surface and there is no wobble. But the cover seems to have a slight bend on one end.

left-side poor fit

right-side ok

I didn?t notice the problem until after the PC was fully assembled, so I?m reluctant to return it because the next one might have the same problem. Can you help?

Hi Cab,

Did you just purchase this? Please fill out our RMA form here - http://www.lian-li.com/en/rma/

Someone is awaiting your message.

cab
10-06-2013, 02:58 AM
OK, form done. If it helps, I can send you full-size photos by email. BTW, the design is a masterpiece, especially the mobo plate. Kindest regards.

cab
10-06-2013, 03:20 AM
Also, I have a question for you. Does the 2.5" HD cage from the PC-Q09FN fit the Q03? If so, we'd like the purchase 4 of these. I'd be happy to order directly by email because these are not available at retail. Thank you.

Lian Li Tech
10-07-2013, 11:45 PM
Also, I have a question for you. Does the 2.5" HD cage from the PC-Q09FN fit the Q03? If so, we'd like the purchase 4 of these. I'd be happy to order directly by email because these are not available at retail. Thank you.

The cages can fit in the PC-Q03 as long as an expansion card is not used. If you want to order them, please do fill out this form here (http://www.lian-li.com/en/contact-us/). (Sorry to make you fill out so many forms, but it ends up being the most efficient way)

cab
10-14-2013, 09:15 AM
The cages can fit in the PC-Q03 as long as an expansion card is not used. If you want to order them, please do fill out this form here (http://www.lian-li.com/en/contact-us/). (Sorry to make you fill out so many forms, but it ends up being the most efficient way)

Thank you. I placed an order for 4 of these, through your online form. However, I have no response on this OR my previous message regarding the above mentioned defective parts.

Lian Li Tech
10-16-2013, 08:13 PM
Thank you. I placed an order for 4 of these, through your online form. However, I have no response on this OR my previous message regarding the above mentioned defective parts.

I'll look into it for you.