PDA

View Full Version : ATI Radeon 64DDR vivo Voltage Mod:

XF_CoWBoY
09-06-2002, 10:26 PM
Hello:

I am currently using a Radeon 64DDR vivo and want to know if there are any voltage mods availible. I know the card is old, but the great thing is the card is old :D and no harm will be done if I should screw it up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have google searched info on it and have only come up with a volt mod for the 8500.

Thank you

Smizack
09-06-2002, 11:29 PM
As far as I know you can volt mod almost any newer card. (You know what I mean, not a 1mg trident!) :D
But I'm sure the v-mod guru's will answer this asap.

XF_CoWBoY
09-07-2002, 08:20 PM
Hehe, thanks Smizack

Thank goodness I don't have a trident...lol but it would be kinda kewl to see a volt mod done for the heck of it.. ya know, in the spirit of tweaking.:thumbsup:

I do realize it is a R100 too and we have come such a long way in terms of die size now but I think it would be a good thing for the card that started it all for the ATI vs. Nvidia war that we are seeing these days.

Godbless competition! :toast:

Smizack
09-07-2002, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by XF_CoWBoY
Hehe, thanks Smizack

Thank goodness I don't have a trident...lol but it would be kinda kewl to see a volt mod done for the heck of it.. ya know, in the spirit of tweaking.:thumbsup:

I do realize it is a R100 too and we have come such a long way in terms of die size now but I think it would be a good thing for the card that started it all for the ATI vs. Nvidia war that we are seeing these days.

Godbless competition! :toast:

I agree. I think it's a good idea to see what the max is on those older type cards. It could have already been done but if so, I've never heard of it.
Is that card the 7500?

XF_CoWBoY
09-08-2002, 08:40 PM
According to the Driver ver. 5.13.01.6118 says it is a 7200. So, I hope that helps some.

XF_CoWBoY
09-10-2002, 10:21 PM
Ok, hwg:

I understand that there would be some confusion about my card, the fact is that my video card is a Retail ATI Radeon 64DDR vivo original version.

The driver has updated my card as a 7200 but this is not the true identity of the video card.

I have however found a volt mod for the memory, but no luck on the core. I truly hope that you (Smizack) or DD can help me out with the missing Vcore Voltage Mod.

Here is the the link for the Mem Volt Mod:

Thanks for all of your help :toast: