PDA

View Full Version : PS4 vs XBone... GIFs

s1nykuL
06-13-2013, 01:50 AM
I have never owned a console so I have no concern with which is best.

I am expecting the new round of console hardware to bring improvements of quality and capability in the code ported to the PC. And as both the PS and box are based on AMD/ATI architecture I also expect a more stable and optimised gaming experience on AMD GPU's. I hope I am right.

Anyhow the point of this post, I discovered an amusing thread about the perceived PS4 ownage of XBone at E3 on [H]ard|Forum. Here ya go:

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1766641

El Mano
06-16-2013, 03:05 PM
LOL, that was a nice reading :D

Ket
07-25-2013, 12:58 PM
lol some of those gifs were awesome :D I'm still on the fence regarding the new consoles, but I hope with their release comes something that can actually stress my 7950 beyond 30% which is all some of the latest consoles ports like ME3 are doing :/ I'm still disappointed by the GPU in the PS4 though its glaringly "meh" even right now never mind in 18 months... Sony exceeded my expectation in amount of on-board RAM (I expected 4GB) but pretty heavily underwhelm me with the GPU its the equivalent of a mildly OC'd 7790 it would seem, no way thats going to last a 6 year cycle but a 7870 equivalent GPU might of stood a chance and been way more capable of making good use of all that memory. The GPU in the PS4 won't see any benefit over 2GB texture memory. Oh well... at least I won't have to look at a blurry splodgy mess in my games anymore.