PDA

View Full Version : Uploaded Images are Missing

mytekcontrols
03-14-2013, 08:35 PM
I just checked the Morphing Air Conditioner into Autocascade System thread and all images that had been uploaded to the XS server appear to be missing. So it seems that the image upload problem is like a cancer spreading through the system. Does someone, anyone have an explanation as to what is happening and why :shrug:

Unless the images can be restored, a lot of good information is no longer available.

Buckeye
03-14-2013, 08:40 PM
I am not sure but I think back when Charles had Movieman help him with some server stuff all this happened... just kidding Dave ;)

But some time ago Charles did a server upgrade or something and this feature broke, I am not sure why but I will PM him and ask.

Kevin Hotton
03-18-2013, 06:52 PM
I sure hope the upload file/picture problem is fixed. It really detracts from the usefulness of this forum without it.

Kevin

yojimbo197
03-18-2013, 07:22 PM
Well that sucks that you can't upload pictures, but I am glad to see I"m not the only one having problems with it. I though I did something wrong when I couldn't get pictures of my computer patch up in the "Look at pictures of your farm" thread.

Buckeye
03-19-2013, 07:03 AM
I am told all the pictures are still there and after an upgrade that and uploading pic's should be working again. No eta on the upgrade tho.

mytekcontrols
03-19-2013, 05:45 PM
I am told all the pictures are still there and after an upgrade that and uploading pic's should be working again. No eta on the upgrade tho.
That's good to hear that the pictures are still there. Because without them, the thread would be far more difficult to follow, and of course far less useful.