PDA

View Full Version : Hello teammates!

Fr3ak
01-14-2013, 04:36 PM
Hi everyone! :D

I know I am probably the most inactive member over at Hwbot, not having uploaded a single score for more than 3 years, but my plans are to do some benching every now and then again. Due to several reasons, I just left the team I originally founded and at which I did my part on reaching global #1 a good while ago (team PC Games Hardware that was). Now I joined the team where everything started for me back in the days, XtremeSystems.

Link to my Hwbot profile: http://hwbot.org/user/fr3ak_2/

Due to my lack of infinite money, I am not aiming for one of the top spots, but give me some more time and I will be back in the game again :)

Oliver

l0ud_sil3nc3
01-14-2013, 05:23 PM
Welcome Oliver, glad to have you onboard.

@rne
01-15-2013, 11:10 AM
Hey Olli, nice to see you back. I think our little talk about good old hardware times in berlin last weekend was a bit motivating? Have fun :)

Fr3ak
01-15-2013, 11:27 AM
It surely helped, but to be fair: I have been back at XS a few days prior to the Asus ROG Camp, which pretty much was the reason I wanted to go and meet up with you guys :-)

Otherwise, I would have spent a warm and comfy day in bed with my tablet/smartphone hybrid - especially with that hostile weather :D Yes, I know, I am not getting old, I am already old :yepp:

However, I will try to contact you tomorrow regarding my endless quest of booking free, nice and not that much overpriced sleeping possibilities for Cebit :confused:

Don_Dan
01-16-2013, 05:06 AM
Hey Olli, welcome back! :welcome:

I've moved your thread to this section as this is the place where we hang out today! ;)

Fr3ak
01-17-2013, 08:00 AM
Thank you, Daniel! :toast: