PDA

View Full Version : Had some company Saturday

Movieman
11-26-2012, 03:17 PM
my87csx481 (Mike) and his fiance.
Just nice people and was glad to meet them.
They were here for a couple hours and yes, I did let them get in at least a good dozen words..Maybe 13..:wasntme:
Also they were gracious and brought me a package of nice Starbucks coffee and chocolates for Dear Old.
I sent him home with one of life's essentials: a sammy board,chips,HS and memory.
Life just isn't complete without one.:D
Glad to meet you Mike and my door is open to you anytime! :up:

Oh, I tried to call him yesterday and got this recording saying something about Dr's and hearing issues..:shrug:

retro77
11-26-2012, 03:26 PM
Oh, I tried to call him yesterday and got this recording saying something about Dr's and hearing issues..:shrug:

:rofl:

my87csx481
11-26-2012, 04:18 PM
I think it might have been closer to 15 words total between da' wife and I....but we were there for around 2 hours....so that's not too bad if you average it out.:sofa:

I did plan to explain that I didn't know if your preference is rocket fuel, or medium, or light, or what....so I went with medium....I don't think I ever did get around to mentioning that.:D

I have to rip apart our printer and get that fixed first, then I'll get the sammy up.

Thanks again. Much appreciated. And thanks for the offer....glad, and honored to have met you. I'd like to see that sr-x again, when it has some chips in it.

Cell phone has been cancelled, and the land line is getting pulled as well, just in case you get any ideas.:sofa:

In case you didn't see it, I started a thread too: here. (http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?284031-So-guess-who-I-met....)