PDA

View Full Version : After a Lian Li PC-A71FB in the UK

iNoXiouZ
11-13-2012, 07:33 AM
Hello

I'm looking to buy a Lian Li PC-A71FB in the UK but can't find a e-tailor with stock

Any suggestions?

Thanks ;)

Lian Li Tech
11-14-2012, 12:22 AM
Hello

I'm looking to buy a Lian Li PC-A71FB in the UK but can't find a e-tailor with stock

Any suggestions?

Thanks ;)

Just PMed you. BTW, the PC-A76X is the spiritual descendant of the PC-A71. However, the PC-A76X is not available in the UK yet. :(

iNoXiouZ
11-14-2012, 04:00 AM
Just PMed you. BTW, the PC-A76X is the spiritual descendant of the PC-A71. However, the PC-A76X is not available in the UK yet. :(

Thanks for the suggestion, I actually ordered from that company but despite what it says on their website they don't actually have any in stock, the version with sound dampening material would be alot of hassel as I'd have to remove it all to do the mods I want for a project.

I'd have to redesign my project almost completely if I were to use the PC-A76X instead, anyway like you said its not available in the UK.

Any other places that you know of that might have stock?

Thanks for your help.

Lian Li Tech
11-15-2012, 01:03 AM
Thanks for the suggestion, I actually ordered from that company but despite what it says on their website they don't actually have any in stock, the version with sound dampening material would be alot of hassel as I'd have to remove it all to do the mods I want for a project.

I'd have to redesign my project almost completely if I were to use the PC-A76X instead, anyway like you said its not available in the UK.

Any other places that you know of that might have stock?

Thanks for your help.

PMed you again. Also, I checked with the supplier in the UK and actually PC-A76X cases are for sale in the UK. They should be popping up on e-retailers around now. Sorry for the confusion.