PDA

View Full Version : Lian Li PC-C50B Optical Drive door?

0ne.shot
10-21-2012, 09:47 PM
I have several Lian Li cases, and this is my most recent addition to the collection. The issue I have is with the DVD drive not opening. The drive gets hung up on the hinge on the case's drive door, and won't open until the drive door if fully depressed to allow the DVD tray to extend. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue?

Lian Li Tech
11-07-2012, 10:26 PM
I have several Lian Li cases, and this is my most recent addition to the collection. The issue I have is with the DVD drive not opening. The drive gets hung up on the hinge on the case's drive door, and won't open until the drive door if fully depressed to allow the DVD tray to extend. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue?

Could you post or send me a pic so that answer better for you? Thanks.

0ne.shot
11-15-2012, 09:34 AM
Could you post or send me a pic so that answer better for you? Thanks.

Thank you for your response. I actually took the bezel off of the DVD Drive's disk tray and that fixed the issue. I've noticed many people on forums having this issue. It was simply fixed by removing it and opening and closing of the drive isn't an issue anymore.

Lian Li Tech
11-15-2012, 07:14 PM
Thank you for your response. I actually took the bezel off of the DVD Drive's disk tray and that fixed the issue. I've noticed many people on forums having this issue. It was simply fixed by removing it and opening and closing of the drive isn't an issue anymore.

Glad it was easy. I'll take this up with the engineers for future product design reference.