PDA

View Full Version : HELP! FUEL Install problem

Nathanial
09-17-2012, 06:58 AM
Hi everyone,

I received FUEL today & when it came down to installing it my PC said this..

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj273/RESK375/Errormessage.jpg

"Due to parental controls settings, your not allowed to install this game."

I don't know how this is possible as for,

#1 I have no parental programs on my PC.

#2 I'm the Administrator.

#3 The games a 7+ what the hell?!. :confused:

I've had a look around on the net & found nothing help wise, so I resorted to a fresh Windows 7 install after all the hassle of doing that the problem still persists.

Hope you can help me out.

Thanks

andressergio
09-17-2012, 07:11 AM
Hi everyone,

I received FUEL today & when it came down to installing it my PC said this..

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj273/RESK375/Errormessage.jpg

"Due to parental controls settings, your not allowed to install this game."

I don't know how this is possible as for,

#1 I have no parental programs on my PC.

#2 I'm the Administrator.

#3 The games a 7+ what the hell?!. :confused:

I've had a look around on the net & found nothing help wise, so I resorted to a fresh Windows 7 install after all the hassle of doing that the problem still persists.

Hope you can help me out.

Thanks

u have UAC activated ? or parental control (SEE CONTROL PANEL)

Nathanial
09-17-2012, 07:32 AM
Under UAC I have it set to "Never Notify" I don't have any parental control installed can't see anything on the Control Panel.. I'm using TINY7 OS if that helps? :)

andressergio
09-17-2012, 07:47 AM
Under UAC I have it set to "Never Notify" I don't have any parental control installed can't see anything on the Control Panel.. I'm using TINY7 OS if that helps? :)

well i saw a lot of problems with TINY7 OS remember you can do the same using the tool to shrink W7 install i did it myself and some programs wont install due to disabling some chained services etc...im sure its that man

Nathanial
09-17-2012, 08:18 AM
Damn.. I don't have the Original Win7 I'm screwed, one thing that's odd though is..

I installed Farcry yesterday from CD/DVD & that worked fine & I've just installed a few other games e.g. Area-51 & they went ahead with no problems at all. :(

Nathanial
09-18-2012, 11:11 AM
Right I don't have a problem installing any games off of "Steam" nor a few others on disk, any ideas on what the problem could be anyone?!