PDA

View Full Version : Gray Mole

AFGator
07-13-2012, 05:56 AM
Any one seen him or heard from him lately?

Thanks,

CT

runmc
07-13-2012, 04:44 PM
Haven't seen him in several months. Why are you looking for him?

DFI pit bull
07-19-2012, 02:21 AM
Now that you mention it I haven't seen him around here for ages, hope he's ok.

sdumper
08-04-2012, 11:03 AM
I havent seen much of him either.
However, Ive been away for awhile myself.

zsamz_
08-08-2012, 06:44 PM
lol he got lost again

i been waitin on a digital lcd thermometer for my single stage he sold me for about a year:rolleyes:

a few months ago was in the mail:rofl:

DFI pit bull
10-17-2012, 02:39 PM
Bump!!

Wasn't grey mole made a moderator for the cooling section or something a few months ago? by rights he should be showing himself. I'm woried, anyone have news?

Movieman
10-17-2012, 03:12 PM
I'll say it publically..Don't deal with him on anything ever or you need your head examined.
I have tried contacting him over an issue here for months and nothing so all that comes to my mind is scammer.

DFI pit bull
10-18-2012, 02:46 PM
I'll say it publically..Don't deal with him on anything ever or you need your head examined.
I have tried contacting him over an issue here for months and nothing so all that comes to my mind is scammer.

Ok, thanks for the info.

I've got nothing bad to say about him, he gave me some good adice, so wanted to thank him.

Movieman
10-18-2012, 02:57 PM
Ok, thanks for the info.

I've got nothing bad to say about him, he gave me some good adice, so wanted to thank him.
Don't get me wrong. He knows his stuff and has given many good advice BUT he's also ripped people off for LOTS of money from what I know and that matters more.
He appears, sweet talks people, gets an order from someone, takes their money, stretches out the timeframe with excuses and then disappears.
The only reason he still has an account he was the faint hope that he would login and take care of past business.
That time is gone and I'm going to ask the staff that he be permabanned.