HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
You counting up or down now?:D
Great day and year to you! :up:

Dumo
04-08-2012, 07:17 PM
Happy B'Day TheDude:up:

TheDude
07-20-2012, 05:17 PM
Sorry I took so long to reply. I knew my bro Hardass would start this as he always does.
I spent my BD in the ER but I'm fine. My nephew is not so lucky. His Harley and right leg were a total loss when a drunk smashed into him broadside. The drunk was taken to jail in cuffs and Jimmy was rushed to the ER. The Docs told the family to come and say goodbyes as he was not expected to live thru the night. He's a real fighter and even tho he lost a leg and has been in a coma since the accident, he's still with us. Now the Docs are saying if he lives and comes out of the coma...he will be a veggie. I don't believe them.
Please include Jimmy in your prayers, he needs all the help he can get.

Thanks agin for thinking of me on my Birthday. It means a lot to me.:up:

Hardass
07-20-2012, 05:24 PM
My thoughts are with you every day Brother. I will now add Jimmy to those same thoughts. As always I wish you and the family all my Best Wishes.

Chuck.

Movieman
07-20-2012, 05:34 PM
Sorry to hear this. I stopped riding in the 80's when the USA got this massive influx of people who just didn't share our values.
Your nephew sounds like he has a strong will.
Let's hope for the best for him.

TheDude
07-23-2012, 10:17 AM
Thanks my old friends. He's good guy and only 30. The worst part for me is there is not a damn thing I can do to help....just wait and pray for his recovery.
Thank you for the well wishes my friends.

andressergio
07-23-2012, 10:24 AM
happy birthdayyyyyyyyyy

TheDude
04-25-2013, 04:10 PM
Sorry this took so long.....it has been a really tough time round here lately. My Mom is in Hospice with Cancer. Seven hours drive to see her, I spent 2 days in Hospital.....mild stroke they said.. Fending off Bill Collectors....wife was laid off 8 1/2 months ago....anyway you get the general idea. Other than that...things are GREAT! LOL