demo23019
03-19-2012, 01:33 PM
I have the raystorm rx360 kit
whats the best config/

Do i want the pump/CPU/rad/res
or pump/rad/cpu/ res?

grasskicker509
03-19-2012, 01:50 PM
temperature wise order does not matter...
i like res before pump, just as a precaution so there will be water in the pump the first time i turn it on
other than that try to keep the loop short and neat
good luck:up:

PiLsY
03-19-2012, 02:30 PM
Res before pump and shortest tubing amount possible is the best loop order.

Its always a good idea to bear in mind how easy a setup may be to bleed as well. Visualise an air bubble travelling slowly through the loop and pay attention to any areas where it may catch. You'll have to do some tilting and turning as you fill the loop to get these stubborn pockets of air out (remember to cap the res when tilting and take leak precautions with paper towels everywhere, you may laugh but everyone forgets something every now and then).

Post some pictures or just some rough sketches in paint if you have a few layout plans you want people to give you suggestions about. :)

demo23019
03-19-2012, 03:20 PM
Thanks guys
I already had everything installed for few days now . but I installed wrong had the pump pushing to the radiator when i should have had the pump going into the inlet on the raystorm block i was restricting the flow
all set now i reversed the tubing on the res/pump so now pump is pushing to the CPU.

defect9
03-19-2012, 03:31 PM
It's a loop. it's going to restrict flow no matter where in the loop you put it. ;)

demo23019
03-19-2012, 10:09 PM
It's a loop. it's going to restrict flow no matter where in the loop you put it. ;)

i had the flow going in the outlet and release threw the inlet on the raystorm restricting flow.