PDA

View Full Version : Happy NYE

vohu manah
12-31-2011, 01:14 PM
I just wanted to wish everyone a happy happy NYE ^^

http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/1429/snapshot2011123110.jpg and I'm going to commid a crime and steal this cool cool tentacle hat and participate in naughty japanese movies with it before the world ends in 2012 :P

K404
12-31-2011, 02:39 PM
....What a way to go ;)

Happy new year everyone!

Hondacity
12-31-2011, 03:03 PM
happy new year spam :D

vohu manah
12-31-2011, 06:53 PM
....after several asthma, anxiety and panic attacks. At 23:59 o'clock having everyone screaming my name to come and have a NYE toast with them, while I had my hand in their #¤%&/ in the toilet, trying to unblock it. A lot of headache and stomache ache and being kicked out of my boyfriends x-girlfriends brothers room after being mean to him, I'm sitting in the kitchen, covered in his sweat and spit, enjoying the first couple of hours of 2012 lol Satan's horns and tail has grown out of me, and my eyes are red ..I think I could have a lot of fun in a couple of hours, just by walking in the streets with my new 2012 look and scare kids & old people ^^

uh, it's only 03:52 o'clock.. ^^ I wonder how many more experiences I will get from this party woohoo

Hondacity
12-31-2011, 11:27 PM
30minutes before 2012 hits. and i'm at work in/at a hospital yey :D

vohu manah
01-01-2012, 11:04 AM
30minutes before 2012 hits. and i'm at work in/at a hospital yey :D

Oh my, seems like your NYE beats mine this year! Weird really, for some strange reason I don't envy you... but I wish you all well, and hope you will recover soon <3 Happy New Year

M.Beier
01-01-2012, 06:00 PM
Didnt do shi(f)t, pain in my back from my last good deed of 2011... I gave my marble table, for free... To a lesbian couple, I asked the "man" lesbo to bring 2 blokes to carry the table, i did so 7 times... The day came, and she brought her lover.....

Guess whom was to carry the table?

Oh my, seems like your NYE beats mine this year! Weird really, for some strange reason I don't envy you... but I wish you all well, and hope you will recover soon <3 Happy New Year
recover from work?

vohu manah
01-03-2012, 01:05 PM
sorry I read the post wrong .... work on NYE, damn that mean boss of yours for making you work on NYE =(

M. Beier that table must be heavy, next time send them a text message about 3x37 lol, if it's too heavy for one person to carry, they can order a truck with 2 men O.o

M.Beier
01-03-2012, 03:49 PM
sorry I read the post wrong .... work on NYE, damn that mean boss of yours for making you work on NYE =(

M. Beier that table must be heavy, next time send them a text message about 3x37 lol, if it's too heavy for one person to carry, they can order a truck with 2 men O.o

back has recovered, and not getting a marble table again... But it has slown down my project... Tolkien has made a book about this....

I was born in Lyngby-Taarbęk, and now.... I am returning to 2800 Kongens Lyngby.... Tolkien already made the title return of the king hehe, buuut no kitchen yet, and kind of need to work on that.

vohu manah
01-04-2012, 12:46 PM
back has recovered, and not getting a marble table again... But it has slown down my project... Tolkien has made a book about this....

I was born in Lyngby-Taarbęk, and now.... I am returning to 2800 Kongens Lyngby.... Tolkien already made the title return of the king hehe, buuut no kitchen yet, and kind of need to work on that.

Omg, good luck returning to Kongens Lyngby, Konge ^^ I hate Copenhagen! Have you ever been in Noerreport Station? That place smells like a syphillis-toilet 24/7. I sometimes hold my breath while I wait for the train, 'cause it smells so bad! I've spent most of my life in Copenhagen, but whenever someone visits me from Middle East, Germany or outer space, instead of showing them Copenhagen I take them to Kongens Lyngby to show them the forest, the cute streets and the good food..