PDA

View Full Version : Mobile desk top mount for laptop and now part of stereo

Nohto
01-28-2004, 01:06 PM
I just recently installed a mobile desktop mount in my truck. I figured that since I had my laptop right next to my Kenwood head unit, I might as well take advantage of it and play MP3's off of the laptop. What MP3 player software do you guys recommend? I want something that is somple and has a easy interface since I will driving down the road and don't want to have to use pinpoint mouse movements. Might as well be able to play DVD also if it is an option. If not I can use Win DVD or Media player. I just started using Media Player Classic. I like it a lot better than anything I have tried. Plays just about every format you can think of and you can play as many movies/videos as you pc can handle. I had 12 playing at the same time before it wouldn't start anymore. Thanks in advance,
Nate

Nohto
01-29-2004, 03:33 AM

jaawood
01-29-2004, 10:34 AM
I am a fan of winamp, mostly becasue I like to use evil lyrics. But, that takes some concentration, so I am not sure if that would be the best choice. It seems most mp3 programs use pinpoint mouse movements to some extent, but there's probably something out there that I don't know about.

enzoR
02-13-2004, 11:26 AM
with winamp u can use keybord shortcuts

{PMS}fishy
02-16-2004, 08:42 PM
You can also increase the size of WinAmp so that it is easier to hit the buttons on the go.

This is on the new version 3.0 (which isn't that great compared to the other versions)

Poki
02-17-2004, 07:43 PM
I suggest Winamp 5... Always been a Winamp fan but V5 is pretty nice for most applications.