PDA

View Full Version : lock all the mickeymouse/jason threads......

sandman
01-27-2004, 12:07 PM
They've served thier purpose, and are just becoming flame fests.....but, whatever.

sandman
01-27-2004, 01:17 PM
Thanks jbell.

muzz
02-06-2004, 07:09 PM
I personally would prefer they work on changing the BS colors to black and white like they SHOULD be ( they made their mark that way), instead of this BS grey scheme that is lamer than.............

sjohnson
02-06-2004, 07:19 PM
What does the color of the forums have to do with the MM/jason threads? Am I missing something? :rolleyes:

Anyway, if the color is why you're here, use your video card settings to change the Navy and Gray to what you like.

JBELL
02-07-2004, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by muzz
I personally would prefer they work on changing the BS colors to black and white like they SHOULD be ( they made their mark that way), instead of this BS grey scheme that is lamer than.............

its been this way for ever ... YOU lost my custom theme I made when we upgraded the forums for security purposes .. more themes are in order but I dont like how your asking for them....

its 6am I just got home from a party and drunk as :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: .... so dont take offense when I tell ya to piss off