PDA

View Full Version : Blackhawk down team sabre

Marine_1
01-27-2004, 03:43 AM
Has anybody else played this game? It kicks A$$. Is anyone interested in getting a squad together?

sky
01-27-2004, 03:38 PM
will start on it soon enough... have to beat the basic black hawk down first.
i'm stuck at the mission where choppers delta 4 and 5 are hoovering above a roof of hostiles and when the guys from delta 4 start rappeling down, the mission usually end because "delta 4 has taken casualties" or sth. like that...

darn mission.. been trying for some time now..
got team sabre lying around already.. just wanting to finish the prequel first - doh

Jupiler
01-27-2004, 04:48 PM
Use some grenades to throw on the enemies on the roof. That should do it. ;)
Finished BHD a long time ago, just started TS.

sky
01-28-2004, 01:22 AM
thanks for the advice!
i'll try it when i get back from work later today.
i even switched weapons in that premission weps select screen - took the car15 with grenade launcher.. but somehow i couldn't use that ... never shot a single grenade from that gun.. dammit.. secondary fire seems to be ignored... maybe remapping the keys will do it.

Jupiler
01-28-2004, 01:30 AM
I used the CAR15 too.
I scroll through my weapons with my mouse (Mouse Scrolling Up- Scrolling Down). That's how you can change from AUTO to Grenade. You'll see it at the bottom left of your screen, when CAR15 with Grenade is selected.
And left mouse click to fire.

sky
01-29-2004, 05:34 AM
yeah.. tried it yesterday and went through there in a blast - quite literally :D thanks again for the advice.
man that game rocks.. to bad the ai of the enemies is pretty weak. i'm onto the last 2 missions now.. phew.. then it's team sabre and after that vietcong fist alpha should be available.

hollywood
02-16-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by sky

man that game rocks.. to bad the ai of the enemies is pretty weak.

They're Somalians...what do you expect??? :D

sn34ky
02-21-2004, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Jupiler
I used the CAR15 too.
I scroll through my weapons with my mouse (Mouse Scrolling Up- Scrolling Down). That's how you can change from AUTO to Grenade. You'll see it at the bottom left of your screen, when CAR15 with Grenade is selected.
And left mouse click to fire.

You knew that when you're on AUTO and press (CONTROL) the grenade launcher shows?

This is a lot faster = more victims :banana: