PDA

View Full Version : [H]ardOCP - Ask AMD about Bulldozer

videogamer323
10-20-2011, 07:26 PM
Hope they don't mind me posting a link to this thread. For all those interested in the answers or if you have a specific question.

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1645024

sdlvx
10-20-2011, 07:32 PM
The only civil thread regarding AMD to ever exist at [H].

Thanks.

tbone8ty
10-20-2011, 07:46 PM
tell us the number of stages in Bulldozer's main pipeline!

and tell everybody on the AMD bulldozer team to read Semi-accurates article "death by a 1000 cuts"

Evantaur
10-20-2011, 09:41 PM
some good questions in there :up:

kuroikenshi
10-20-2011, 10:42 PM
ahhh if only there was such interaction from the companies and the end consumers...*sigh*

Smartidiot89
10-20-2011, 10:55 PM
tell us the number of stages in Bulldozer's main pipeline!

and tell everybody on the AMD bulldozer team to read Semi-accurates article "death by a 1000 cuts"
I think AMD has a much better clue what's going on...:p:

PatRaceTin
10-21-2011, 01:01 AM
wow interesting

informal
10-21-2011, 01:34 AM
I think AMD has a much better clue what's going on...:p:
Oh I don't doubt that... I doubt their abilities to fix the problems quickly and efficiently.

Stewie007
10-21-2011, 03:29 PM
Its just a thread with a bunch of questions..... So where are the answers? :p: I am still hoping that there is some sort of fix-all that will make their Bulldozer the "hero" we expected; but that is what think of when we're disappointed. They were promising us a "Goku" in great DragonballZ fashion, and we got Mr. Hercule Satan, the wanna be tough guy who might be strong by human standards, but in reality he just can't compete as promised.

There are things that it obviously does well, but I wouldn't buy one for my system until they deliver the promised results, and not this disappointment. Its like promising a Luxury Car with M5 worthy peformance only to find that it can just keep up with a Dodge Charger.....

*Ducks and covers from anticipated onslaught*

P.S. Not preaching hate, as I have been using AMD for a while now, and would like to stay. However, I am disappointed in them since this is just another disappointment in a long line of them. Glad I didn't buy their stock.

Edit: I await the day that engineers are designing products at AMD again, rather than accountants..... ;)