PDA

View Full Version : powercolor and rma

antipop
01-26-2004, 10:49 AM
Does someone know where there is a form procedure for rma at powercolor?
I checked their website and there's nothing except a phone number in honk kong! How can i talk to them in europe, or in france?

Minnyboy
01-26-2004, 11:31 AM
I think you might have to find out who distributes their stuff in Europe through a retailer or so.

Looking at their site, I'm prettyr sure that you have to email them about technical issues. I had to contact GeCube not that long ago.. I know, different brand but still based in Taiwan none-the-less.

May I suggest that you try to find out who distributes the brand around Europe or emailing their tech dpt?

Cheers,
Minh
BTW, GeCube were more than helpful with the problems I was having with one of their vendors...
I'd hope Powercolor were the same.

edit:
Maybe contact one of the retailers listed on CP Technologies Website?
http://www.powercolor.com.tw/page2/buy.html

antipop
01-26-2004, 01:05 PM
10x Minnyboy
I sent them a mail yesterday and i'm still waiting a reply
The liknk you gave me doesn't work. It looks like a problem with the dns

Minnyboy
01-27-2004, 12:24 AM
antipop,
hopefully CP Technologies are as helpful as GeCube although their english might not be so good I expect them to be more than helpful.

I just tried my link & it works fine. If anything, go to their Tawainese website & click on where to buy & you should be directed to a list of all their distributors/resellers close to you (well I hope there is one close to you).

Cheers,
Minh

antipop
01-27-2004, 04:28 AM
they replied me today and it's wasn't very helpful but i'll make some test tomorrow and reply them