PDA

View Full Version : Check out this package!!

little_scrapper
10-07-2011, 05:06 PM
Here is one for the ladies of XS

vohu manah
10-09-2011, 09:33 AM
Unfair, we're a minority on XS ....so here's a little eye-candy for the men here<3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4hQ4J4BFOM

Mescalamba
10-09-2011, 01:16 PM
Hm, Azis is lucky to live in Europe. Tho I didnt guess that Bulgaria is that much tolerant country. Good singer, very middle-eastern sound, I guessed at first hes from somewhere there.. but then he wouldnt be famous or alive.. :D

little_scrapper
10-10-2011, 08:06 PM
Ok I watched a few seconds of that video and Im guessing that he is batting for the other team.. so to speak.

El Mano
10-10-2011, 10:15 PM
Somebody please tear my eyes out :sick:

vohu manah
10-27-2011, 08:06 PM
Hm, Azis is lucky to live in Europe. Tho I didnt guess that Bulgaria is that much tolerant country. Good singer, very middle-eastern sound, I guessed at first hes from somewhere there.. but then he wouldnt be famous or alive.. :D

Yeah, he has Romani blood in him, lol he actually made a cover of an Indian track called Choli Ke Peeche Kya Hai, and he sang it in Hindi... I think he's awesome ^^ extremely flamboyant, but awesome!

[XC] Synthetickiller
10-28-2011, 06:39 AM
I'm a powerlifter and even though I can appreciate bodybuilding to the n'th degree, the OP's pic is a tad disturbing.

What are all the people looking at?! They are not looking at the front, lol.

As for vohu's video... at first glance, I thought that guy was a woman with a gotee.

little_scrapper
10-31-2011, 05:36 PM
Synthetickiller;4982955']I'm a powerlifter and even though I can appreciate bodybuilding to the n'th degree, the OP's pic is a tad disturbing.

What are all the people looking at?! They are not looking at the front, lol.

Yes they are. Look at thier eyes. You can just see the old guys expression: (disturbed)MY GOD look at that package!. And the youg guy is thinking (more flambouyant) My god look at that package!

hehe

vohu manah
10-31-2011, 08:24 PM
I believe it's his son, look at how much he looks like Arnold O.o

Ket
11-01-2011, 06:10 AM
I didn't know we were allowed to post up pics of our "packages" here :p: