PDA

View Full Version : sekret eating...

wespwnzu
01-25-2004, 09:07 PM
160 gb wd's for sale.. i think they are 8 cache, only $60 in the paper after rebates. Go pick some up. Also, go to passwird.com for good deals, dont know if its a repost.

Tedinde
01-25-2004, 09:25 PM
Put up a link for us, it's easier.

Compusa is sold out on your deal. And there is no place worse for denying or not sending rebates than compusa. Had my last 3 of 4 not paid.

wespwnzu
01-26-2004, 03:04 PM
ah that sucks. i called them yesterday and they said they had them.

Tedinde
01-26-2004, 03:13 PM
Sold out online, But they might have them at your store. The office max 80gig WD 8mb 7200 over the weekend for $20 i didnt even bother.

Officemax always has unbeilivable deals, too good and you waste your time going there. They arent like Compusa or a ware house. They will sell the drive for $20 after rebates and have 5 in stock.

khellandros66
02-03-2004, 05:52 PM
Office Max has a 120 WD 8MB Cache $50 after mail in rebates, trust me I know I work for em.

:banana:

~Bob

Officemax always has unbeilivable deals, too good and you waste your time going there. They arent like Compusa or a ware house. They will sell the drive for $20 after rebates and have 5 in stock.

Yeah The one I work at had three boxes with 6 in each box where do you go? The boonies? Beside you gotta get there in the bright on Sunday morn damn people are lined up 30min before our store opens. Sold out in 2 hours.

Techmasta
02-06-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Tedinde

Thats why you get a rain check.

Tedinde
02-07-2004, 02:06 AM
Rain check is no good if the rebate expires before you actually cash in the rain check and buy the drive.

Office max never puts the killer deals for online sales. They used to but people used to murder them with the $$ off coupons.

Techmasta
02-07-2004, 11:36 AM
They gave me a 2 rain checks for those drives and they said when they came back in stock I'd get it for 19.99 out the door, no rebates. I have a piece of paper proving it too.

TheDude
02-07-2004, 01:47 PM
I got my $20 80gb drive from Office max and sent the rebates in on time...we will see if I get them. If I don't they will never see the color of my money again.

Tedinde,
Why would you deal with CompUSA again if they burned you?

Once is enough to get them on my banned for life list.

Tedinde
02-07-2004, 06:33 PM
As was mostly referring to going in compusa and seen a Pallet of HD's and such.

I havnt been there in over a year. Even though i see some sweet deals.

A lot of people have problems with their rebates.

blinky
02-08-2004, 06:43 PM
i got wooped by officemax, cuz i bought a hard drive on a 2day sale online and the invoice shows a date that was 5 days after the sales with the rabate ended, so the rebate came back invalid

thats the dumbest thing if i bought the item on one day why would the invoice show the purchase date as 5 days later, thats so stupid, cost me 60dollars too