PDA

View Full Version : Corsair 800D: Removing the bottom floor wall

LLiH
09-12-2011, 01:39 PM
Hello

I have seen some pictures of people having removed first the internal HDD cage in the bottom. But on some pictures I can see that you can look through the whole case. Is this possible to do without much modding? I was thinking that I could almost make a double 240 radiator pull air through the whole floor of the case like in a tenjim. Has any one else thought about this?

Please explain the removal of the vertical wall in the bottom floor. (Not the HDD cage)
The wall I am talking about is the wall that is right beside the PSU with rubber holes for the PSU cables to go through. Removing the whole wall there would be great for my idea!

Thank you guys,
Christopher

ying
09-13-2011, 08:04 AM
If you mean to put the 240 radiator in vertical in the obsidian bottom, then you should need to make modding, not a little, because psu chamber is not as high as the radiator in vertical position.

LLiH
09-13-2011, 12:21 PM
I still want to know just how to remove the motherboard wall in the bottom compartment. The vertical wall that sits beside the PSU. Not removing the upper part where the motherboard lies.

Feizy
09-13-2011, 05:00 PM
I think that wall you are talking about is plastic and comes out relatively easy if the case is empty.