PDA

View Full Version : Any interest in my "official" Xabre200?

Jeff
01-25-2004, 09:31 AM
After my A64 incident, I just don't feel like playing with the Xabre200.

It already has the Vgpu and Vref(which I haven't played with since this can kill the card if you aren't careful) done.

I'm not looking for a lot of money and actually... I don't want to post a price here since this isn't the forsale forum so... hold on... ok...

See the following link for the "official" forsale post. ;)
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27499

As long as this is ok with saaya and Holst, I'm pretty sure we can transfer ownership of the card between contestants. I don't see a problem with it but if they do, then I guess I'll have to try and go behind their backs and sell it.
:lol: j/k :lol: ;)

saaya
01-25-2004, 10:04 AM
nah, thats fine i`d say :)

sorry to hear some people had probs with the cards... but was it card related or did it happen while you did a mod?

Jeff
01-25-2004, 10:12 AM
I don't think it was anything really card related except maybe some bad timing. I was chugging away doing mods and swapping the card in and out of my system when my A64 died. :( I really don't know what killed it but I'm pretty sure if I wasn't screwing around with everything for the competition, I'd still have that A64(but maybe not).

The main reason I'm out of the competition is I just don't have the mindset or time to mess around as much as I want. I think it has something to do with the 3 1/2yr old and 16month old running between my legs every 15 minutes. ;) I can check the boards regularly but whenever I try to sit down and actually think something through... I just can't do it. (I'm sure the other Xtreme dads know where I'm coming from. ;))

JAWS
01-25-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Jeff
(I'm sure the other Xtreme dads know where I'm coming from. ;))

oh boy, do I ever! :D except for my 5 month old, she can't crawl yet ;)

saaya
01-26-2004, 05:19 AM
hehe :D

yeah the whole thing was a little bad timed... looks like pretty much everybody is busy with something right now and doesnt have time to play with the card...

i hope i can organize another competition in a few months, it will be way more thougt through and planned though... and hopefully we can all plan it to take place when we all have a lot of free time :)

Vlad Draculea
01-26-2004, 05:48 AM
timing is a bit bad, but food is good to remain alive since the apple topic i testaed oranges, they beat the sihz of them all.

wimpie007
01-28-2004, 08:36 AM
I've been trying to get to my coomputer with that card for 2 weeks now, and it doesn't even have a cooler yet :(
I'll try to play some more with the dremel tonight, and get that amd boxed thingy on there...
Ram sinks have already been prepared, still got to find that double sided tape around here somwhere :(