PDA

View Full Version : Baby pictures.

little_scrapper
08-23-2011, 06:32 PM
At 8 months not only is he already walking but...the boy even has balance! And prehensel toes!

Judaeus Apella
08-23-2011, 08:58 PM
I'm really hoping this picture is doctored.

badatgames18
08-23-2011, 09:03 PM
must have been a good work out... hahahha in all seriousness was this pic real?

how much did the little fella weigh?

Judaeus Apella
08-23-2011, 09:09 PM
Its got to be fake. If it were real I'd be calling child services. It looks like the foreground was done against a backdrop or a wall, with someone else behind the baby who was edited out, then the background was added and a shadow added.

So let me get this straight, you went through all this trouble but still failed to fix the red eye?

Gamekiller
08-23-2011, 09:19 PM
He has mad balance skills. :D

wez
08-24-2011, 02:42 AM
I really dont see whats wrong with this... Overreact much? :)

Cute pic imo :)

little_scrapper
08-24-2011, 07:44 AM
Its got to be fake. If it were real I'd be calling child services. It looks like the foreground was done against a backdrop or a wall, with someone else behind the baby who was edited out, then the background was added and a shadow added.

So let me get this straight, you went through all this trouble but still failed to fix the red eye?

Picture is real. If you want to talk to one of THE head honchoes at the depatrtment of child protective services you will very likely end up talking to my mother. So good luck with your complaint. :) She has seen the picture and has no issues with me balancing her grandchild on my hand. So you shouldnt either.

Picture it completely authentic, didnt even get rid of the redeye

must have been a good work out... hahahha in all seriousness was this pic real?

how much did the little fella weigh?

when the picture was taken dont remember exactly but he had to have been at least 25 lbs. Hes a big guy!

Stewie007
08-24-2011, 07:53 AM
I really dont see whats wrong with this... Overreact much? :)

Cute pic imo :)

The guy was just thinking if how the little guy could get hurt if he fell from that height. I don't think that is an unreasonable thing. Not like he could really do anything about it anyways without knowing where he lives.

Besides, I don't think daddy there would let the little guy hit the ground. :)

vohu manah
08-25-2011, 01:19 AM
Cute, but 8 months? My cousin was smaller than him when she was 2 years old O.o

How many teeths does he have? It's so cute when babies only have 2 teeths ^^ have you got any pictures with him smiling?

TSXmike
08-25-2011, 05:02 AM
cute kid.

"its dangerous to go alone. here, take this." comes to mind.

Ket
08-25-2011, 02:19 PM
Is it just me, or if somebody were to photoshop a magneto helmet on the kids head it would look awesome? :D Pose just screams magneto as hes hovering in the air :p: