PDA

View Full Version : EK-Multioption RES X2 - 400 Advanced | Will it fit in a 800D?

LLiH
08-14-2011, 04:25 AM
[EK-Multioption RES X2 - 400 Advanced | Will it fit in a 800D?]

Hello

As the title. Will I be able to have this reservoir: "EK-Multioption RES X2 - 400 Advanced" in the case? The reason I want the biggest one is because I might be changing my chassis to a Caselabs HX10 in the future.

Just to be clear about position: I want the reservoir to stand vertically to the right of the motherboard, right above the vent that is pushing air from the floor compartment.

Thanks

Church
08-14-2011, 05:58 AM
Someone might measure middle compartment height, but take care with that, as you have to take note also of max length of your GPUs, as you intend for res to go between them and hotswap enclosure, also how much from that height is taken by top rad+fans.

LLiH
08-14-2011, 08:26 AM
I have not measured. But I will. Currently I am on vacation so I cN not do it atm. But I can tell you what i got up there:
Basically 1RX360 XSPC with scythe GT in push. Other than that. I only use 1 GPU. A 5870 reference model.

So are you saying it is close to not fitting? Regardless of what rad,fans and gpu i got.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matari
08-14-2011, 08:43 AM
I have the 250, and had issues mounting it. However, I had my mcp355 with top under it. My radiator (SR-1), was in my way of filling the reservoir. The clamps are also a pita to tighten with motherboard in place.