PDA

View Full Version : Good to see XS on the BTC ball now !

V2-V3
07-29-2011, 08:37 PM
I was threatened with being banned and had nearly all my posts deleted on just about every forum out there when topic was related to mining/pools/bitcoins.

Glad to see a safe place here :D

I have been mining for a long time and have nearly 40 GPU's in action so ill be sure to share my experiance and help with any questions.

FYI I have an Overclockers Mining pool if anyone is interested BitClockers.com

OldChap
07-30-2011, 01:39 AM
Maybe, with your experience, you would be kind enough to talk a little about hopping? Now that your pool has reached the size that it is are you becoming immune or does the pool need to get bigger still?

I've seen small pools start to take action to reduce the advantage to hoppers but of course the total rate then dives. What are your views?

V2-V3
07-30-2011, 11:20 AM
I do not like pol hoping, Hoppers take advantage of those who do not hop... not really going to have a pool immune to hoppers but actions have been taken to minimize or discourage extreme pool hopping. I would like to see the poo grow more.

shoota
07-30-2011, 02:09 PM
Careful, big poos can stink lol.
Joking aside, why are other places so against btc talk?

V2-V3
07-30-2011, 06:17 PM
@shoota lol my razor keyboard Space bar and L keys stopped working. Now im back to my old G15 :D

A lot of other forums are hostile to it because they don't understand the nature of Bitcoins or think its stealing from their F@H teams.