http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1tufujnbzU

Tell me what you think.

Neoclasiccl
07-12-2011, 01:45 AM
so bad it's funny.

Dualist
07-12-2011, 10:22 AM
It's great with the sound off :up:

If the girls weren't there it would have lasted 2 seconds.

CrazyNutz
07-12-2011, 11:32 AM
Damn!!! That was funny, and at the same time annoying as hell. The booty popping was the only thing of interest, however even that got old really quick :).

Computurd
07-12-2011, 12:14 PM
jesus h christ. what is this world coming to. it IS the end times!

STEvil
07-12-2011, 09:31 PM
jesus h christ. what is this world coming to. it IS the end times!

seconded.

Gamekiller
07-12-2011, 09:36 PM
This is horrible.

halofanman
07-12-2011, 10:35 PM
lololol all i gotta say is b1tch got a penis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLYxA5aD5xM

SexyMF
07-13-2011, 12:51 AM
Absolute crap

An alternative selection on people in Walmart here (http://acidcow.com/pics/20343-people-of-walmart-part-10-53-pics.html)

True Brit
07-13-2011, 08:48 AM
song - absolute trash, beyond bedroom production, possibly made in the back of a crashed car
Artist - looks like a fool, acts like a fool, and if this is 'where its at' for hooking up with girls, hes lost already, loser
girls - ugly, shaking that lump around makes me want to vomit, then drink it and vomit it again.
overal message - none, apart from explioting women, but then again this is nothing new in this type/homey video

although to end on a possitive, that t-shirt @1.10sec looks a bargain for $10

Judaeus Apella
07-13-2011, 10:38 AM
So horrible, so tacky, and so dreadful... it was funny! LOL!

AKM
07-13-2011, 03:22 PM
...no comment...http://www.lopforums.com/images/smilies/lopforums/facepalm.gif

viccan
07-13-2011, 04:18 PM
wow that just messed up....
"Shes buying massingales ....she buying summer eve........she gonna keep her body clean... she gonna douche..she gonna douche..she gonna douche..she gonna douche..she gonna douche..she gonna douche..she gonna douche.."

Wow I cant believe I waited to hear the end of that crap... but yeah I laughed... not quite "jizzed in my pants" by Lonley Island but A homies version ??? I guess

Judaeus Apella
07-13-2011, 06:26 PM
You want some fries with that shake? Hahaha

[XC] Synthetickiller
07-14-2011, 10:05 PM
This is what I put up with down here......

You can sense my level of frustration and why I'm on this forum so much!

vohu manah
07-14-2011, 11:00 PM
hmmmm... I wonder how many waves her butt would make, if I poked her with a fork O.o

STEvil
07-14-2011, 11:07 PM
hmmmm... I wonder how many waves her butt would make, if I poked her with a fork O.o

might have better luck with a spoon, a fork might just jab right through the cellulite and disappear!

RAW-Raptor22
07-14-2011, 11:55 PM
I dont want to make this thread racial, so dont misread this post...

I will ask though, why do some people insist on reinforcing negative stereotypes?

DeadlyFire
07-15-2011, 12:05 AM
I dont want to make this thread racial, so dont misread this post...

I will ask though, why do some people insist on reinforcing negative stereotypes?

it's not an issue of race but of crappy socioeconomic status and possibly culture ideals.

vohu manah
07-15-2011, 12:10 AM
might have better luck with a spoon, a fork might just jab right through the cellulite and disappear!
Oh my... I guess the safest thing would be to place a fan right behind the butt, and watch the seismic waves devalop.

lol me and my girl friends once tried to dance like that, but we couldn't. I don't know if it is because we don't have jellygigglybutts, or just because we suck at shaking what we have... I could stare at those videos for hours, big jellygigglybutts fascinate me.

little_scrapper
07-20-2011, 11:34 AM
Those girls are nasty looking. Why do you think you never get a good face shot.

I recently went to the local walmark here in Buffalo Grove Illinois, just moved here. And I was pretty much floored by how stunning the women are around here in general. Buffalo Grove, IL Northern suburb of Chicago, is 98% white, median houshold income of like $150K/year. Its highly european, russian, and right in my cluster highly Ukranian. So far EVERY neighbor I have met is russian/ukranian. I didnt realize that Ukrania produces lots of blonds and some of the hottest blond women I have ever met. My wife gets this wierd look on her face every time the neighbor lady next door stops me for a chat. :p: hehe.

Anyways, to the point, I went to walmart and it was trophy wife after trophy wife after trophy wife. Hot babe after hot babe after hot bade!! Even the older women... 40+... OMG!!:eek: And they pretty much wear short provacative dresses or skin pants!!. ALL OF THEM!!

When I got home I seriously needed a cold shower. Ima have to shop there often. ;)

Kingcarcas
07-21-2011, 01:14 AM
Ukrainian chicks are hot yes it's breaking news:p: O I'd imagine in every suburb of a major city you'll find hot women, rich guys live there and they will go after.....hot women yes. What i want to know is where can you find smart pale girls? :clap:
Synthetic you need to polish up that vid before you nail down your first record deal :ROTF:

Chipmonk
07-23-2011, 01:50 PM
I lasted 40 seconds before i decided i want that part of my life back. Prefer to have my teeth pulled. Bloody boring from me sorry.

little_scrapper
07-24-2011, 09:58 PM
UPDATE: i went to walmart again today. all the hotties were gone!! They were replaced by the usual fatty after fatty after fatty. ;)

Not that I wouldnt pork a fatty. Dont get me wrong, the great thing about larger women is that they try alot harder!! They really do, they aims to please.

They know it might be a while before they get any action again so they try really hard to make you happy! REALLY HARD! ;)