PDA

View Full Version : Mayhems Blood Red Pre-Mix

mlwood37
07-03-2011, 12:36 AM
Ive been asked and hounded and asked about making some for a long time... so ......

Finally im going to release a limited run of pre-mixed liquid in so called blood red. (due to the time its taken me to come up with the mix and the amount of dye needed to create it)

Now this is as close as i can get it to blood red how ever its still not perfect (have you ever seen blood you can see though lol)

This is a mixture of my pre-mixed liquids, Blue, red and UV pink to create it.

Any way ill let the picture do the rest of the talking.

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/9186/dscf7704.jpg
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/2083/dscf7715n.jpg

I may make it into a limited run dye as well but that wont be for a few weeks.

The syringe in the picture is only a few cm's across as to show it in a real thin tube. It much darker in normal 3/8 th Tubing.

Any comment please let me know ...

As per the norm i only sell the pre-mixed liquids to re-sellers so you'll need to keep any eye on if they stock it or not. I don't ship pre-mixed liquids out of Europe my self but im sure if you do like it and want it one of my re-sellers will sell some to you.

*** WARNING ***

This WILL stain you system i have no doubts in my mind.

So any way if you would like to create this your self its quite simple this is the Mixture Ratio for 1 Ltr of liquid.

(hold onto you hats it uses lots of dye to create)

60 drops of Mayhems Dye Red
5 Drops of Mayhems Dye Deep Blue (new strong version)
10 drops of Mayhems Dye UV Pink

Per 1 Ltr of liquid........ (see why i say it WILL stain now)

The test time of this was 9 months in a system and it did stain all tubing, it did stain the edges of the res, it did stain the water block slightly. It did not block, gunk up or create any mystical supprises in the heat killer it was tested on.

Mick

c22
07-03-2011, 07:49 AM
Currently I'm running clear premix + red dye (about 30 drops for 3 ltr of liquid and I'm satisfied with it, but I wanted to try something new. Although I won't try this one, because it stains everything as you just said.

what about pink premix? People say it gives a nice red colour under UV light, is it true?

mlwood37
07-03-2011, 10:39 AM
Pink premix is bright and works well. Quite a few people use it all though its not our most popular but its a brake from the norm.

Beriphent
07-03-2011, 11:20 AM
Good news...

Personally, I am kind of waiting for the new Red and Ultra Blue dyes to arrive to more resellers. Buying the dyes and the gallons of distilled separately to mix and making a custom shade is also more economical and fun. But pre-mix seems to be great for people who can't find distilled easily or don't want to mess with pipettes and measuring jugs.

zeropluszero
07-05-2011, 06:09 AM
Ive been after an amazing blue, and a dye that doesn't stain or clog. So I just bought Primochill LRT

mlwood37
07-05-2011, 10:42 AM
All our dyes stain over time. I have never dined that

PiLsY
07-05-2011, 11:39 AM
Is that really as viscous as it looks? Pretty close to movie blood tbh, looks like something out of a bad vampire film. Any UV effect?

zeropluszero - Really dude you need to stop trolling posts. If you haven't got worth saying then say nothing. You don't want Shoggy taking your certificate back!

NKrader
07-05-2011, 11:47 AM
zeropluszero - Really dude you need to stop trolling posts. If you haven't got worth saying then say nothing. You don't want Shoggy taking your certificate back!

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH dont call people names!
QUICK SOMONE CALL THE VAPOR!
:sofa:

this stuff looks good! :D

ive been thinking about running your dye recently. :eek:

it just looks so pretty :up:

All our dyes stain over time. I have never dined that
right?
i would expect it. if running dye.. its going to transfer a bit.

zeropluszero
07-06-2011, 05:44 AM
You don't want Shoggy taking your certificate back!
i dont see him doing that.
i had something to say, and i said it.

Vinas
07-06-2011, 06:46 AM
Every time I see people still using dyes, I cringe.