PDA

View Full Version : Feser Triebwerk Question.

Xerran
06-06-2011, 04:20 PM
Hello all. I would be most grateful if anyone could tell me if Feser Triebwerk TK-121 - 120mm x 55mm fans will fit a Swiftech MCR320-QP-K Triple 120mm Radiator.

Thanks in advance.

zalbard
06-06-2011, 05:00 PM
They are 120mm, so why shouldn't they? Not the best choice of fans, though...

NKrader
06-06-2011, 05:12 PM

works exactly the same as gt... just more expencive. stop naysaying

yes they will fit. i have 4 ;) on my 480

subtec
06-06-2011, 05:37 PM
I seem to recall reviewers finding them a bit underwhelming in terms of noise/airflow, considering their size and pedigree (co-developed by Noiseblocker IIRC).

Utnorris
06-06-2011, 05:38 PM
Keep in mind that you will need the proper length of screw as I believe Swiftechs are 6-32 tapped and the screws that come with the fan are either 3mm and 4mm for their rads. I love my triberks and run them my GT's, both are great fans.

Xerran
06-07-2011, 11:55 AM

What do you recommend?

Xerran
06-07-2011, 11:56 AM
works exactly the same as gt... just more expencive. stop naysaying

yes they will fit. i have 4 ;) on my 480

Thank you very much.

zalbard
06-07-2011, 12:00 PM
works exactly the same as gt... just more expencive.
You said it. Plus they are a lot larger and that can create clearance issues in some cases.

stop naysaying
Huh?

xXGearheadXx
06-07-2011, 12:09 PM
running six of them on my two 360s. (mine are 122s though, higher rpm i think). They seem to work fine, but i don't have a lot to compare them to, nor have i done a scientific comparison.

They do have some nice features beyond pushing air...the fans connect to the motor via magnet, so they come off easy. They have extra connections to "daisy chain" them together to control them all off a single knob on your fan controller (cables come with)...and the cables are pre-sleaved from the factory. nice touch.

Like the other guy said, they come with 3mm/4mm threaded screws, but to get screws to fit into a rad thats threaded for standard is as easy as running to Lowes/HD, buying your screws, and cutting them to size with a dremel.

Xerran
06-07-2011, 04:20 PM
Keep in mind that you will need the proper length of screw as I believe Swiftechs are 6-32 tapped and the screws that come with the fan are either 3mm and 4mm for their rads. I love my triberks and run them my GT's, both are great fans.

Damn, what length screws must I buy? My old fans cables burnt up due to a short circuit and I do not wanna remove my radiator because I just finished filling and bleeding the loop.

NaeKuh
06-07-2011, 06:38 PM
they come with screws but i highly recommend u not get them.

There are so many better fans out there.

I had 3 low spins on my setup, and i ended up chugging them in lue of san aces.

Yes the tribewerks are quiet, but they weren't cutting it for a PA even.