PDA

View Full Version : Waterchill Black Ice Pro Radiator users need some dimensions please.

brwmogazos
01-20-2004, 09:30 PM
Right.I got the waterchill rev 1 with the vapochill rad ;).

I have made a custom case and some holes for the vapo rad so i am thinking of changing the rad with the Black Ice Pro Radiator.

Could someone give me the exact dimensions of the holes.Like distance between them horizontally and vertically please?Wouldnt wanna buy it and then find myself not able to fit it due to different holes...

brwmogazos
01-20-2004, 09:35 PM
I am talking about the holes for the screws of course ;)

Reflex1
01-21-2004, 09:59 AM
i wud guess since its a "120mm" rad. that the holes wud be around 118 - 120mm from eachother. (i dont have 1 btw, just using common sense).

AngryAlpaca
01-21-2004, 10:52 AM
Black Ice Pro isn't the best performer, at all. The Black Ice Extreme or the heater core is a far superior performer.

brwmogazos
01-21-2004, 11:23 AM
a5h...yeah...ure right...just had a look on my rad and figured it out myself since it comes with some standoffs which mount on the fan holes anyway...

So moving from the vapo fan to the BI PRO is gonna be a waste of money then?

AngryAlpaca
01-21-2004, 11:32 AM
I'm not sure about the current rad you have, but a BIX or a heater core is a far superior performer to the BIP. The heater core is cheaper too. You say you are using the Vapochill rad... Do you mean waterchill, or are you using an actual vapochill rad? I can tell you for sure that if you are using the waterchill radiator, you'll find better performance with even a BIP, but I still wouldn't advise it.

Reflex1
01-21-2004, 02:18 PM
i wud get a BI xtreme (planning to get 1 myself for a GPU circuit). the heatcores are too ulgy :p: